Chapter 11

I ran down the dark walkway of the school. The stars lit the sky above, the moon a new moon tonight. The only think that helped me see through the school grounds was the lights on the sides of each building. They were a huge help for me to navigate myself through the darkness.

My hair was like a birds nest. My clothes had been thrown on, so it didn't look very proper like the school wanted. But who would be out at two in the morning? Probably only the security guard which was easy to dodge.

I made it to the freshmen and sophomore boys dormitory. I remembered being here a few times. I never though I would be back to see it.

I didn't care if I disturbed anyone. I ran inside of it. I remembered his dorm being on the first floor. I saw the door and ran, my bad foot aching, my bad arm hurting from carrying my backpack across campus.

He never kept his door locked. I swung it open, and slammed it shut behind me. The lights flicked on, and he groaned, rolling over. He had no shirt on, and he was covered in a blanket. His hair was a mess. I missed the way he looked like this.

"Namjoon," I sobbed, falling to my knees on the side of his bed. Tears sprung from my eyes like I was a water fountain. "Namjoon, please get up!"

He groaned again, turning to face me. He opened his eyes. I saw him jump a little at the sight of me. But as soon as he was surprised, he sat up and gathered me in his arms, pulling me up next to him on the edge of the bed. I sobbed into his bare chest.

"Y/N, what's wrong? What's going on? Are you okay?"

"No," I sobbed, my hands balled in fists, "I'm not."

"What happened then? Please tell me." I could hear the same Namjoon in his voice as the one when we were dating. The same one that would help me through everything. The same one that was my missing piece of my soul.

My mouth went bitter as I said the words I spoke. I hated admitting them out loud. "Seokjin... raped me..."

Namjoon's body tensed up next to me. I could feel his anger growing. Maybe he could help me with this. He would help me get over it. He might even speak up for me against Seokjin to make him stop all this nonsense.

"Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" I saw him take my hand into one of his, squeezing it reassuringly. He actually cared. He wasn't telling me to crawl. He didn't criticize me of my broken wings. He was mending those wings. I never thought that was possible for him to do. I never thought it was possible for anyone to do. 

"I'm so scared, Namjoon!" I sobbed again, pressing my wet face into his bare chest. My eyes were snapped shut, my chest closing in on itself. I couldn't take it. I just couldn't. "Kill me, Namjoon! Please! Just take me away! Everyone hates me!"

He pulled me away and made me look at his face. It was softened. I remembered when I used to cry. I remembered him comforting me. He would give me that exact face. It hurt me just to look at it. It hurt me just to see him actually sympathize for me for once. He never did for the past few months. Now he did.

"I'm here for you," he soothed me. "Why do you think everyone hates you? I don't hate you. Your parents don't, either."

"They do," I cried, clutching my hands into fists. "Everyone hates me. Yoongi took that picture of me. You left me. My parents are forcing me to marry someone that I don't want to. Seokjin said himself that everyone hates me. He said he loved me. That's why he punishes me. That's why he's mean to me. He needs to teach me that he loves me. But... But he said you told him you hate me. Just admit it. You hate me."

Namjoon grabbed my chin lightly and made my eyes meet his. Tears brimmed them, daring to break through. He looked hurt and shocked. What was he so shocked about? "He said that he hurts you because he loves you?"

"Namjoon, that's not the--"

"He said that he hurts you because he loves you?"

I gave a nod. With that nod, Namjoon's mouth spit out a million and one curses, screaming them out into the room. He got up from the bed, went over to the wall, and slammed his fist into it. He screamed in frustration. I got so scared, I stopped crying, watching with wide eyes. He kept yelling curses, hitting the wall over and over again. 

People started banging on the door. Some where concerned and others were angry. I started sobbing again, while Namjoon hit the wall repeatedly, spewing out curses everywhere. I was just afraid Seokjin would find me.