a Plea for Two Plus Four

After praying for the fan-girls' sanity in the confrontation that is bound to happen in the second party... I lock the door to my room, open the windows, raise my pillow so I can lean on it, put a comforter over my stomach, open the book of the day, and immerse myself in the world of fiction.

I also have chocolate ready to be eaten. The pain is unbearable as always, but since I am so comfortable... I am able to tolerate it, slightly.

Instead of reading educational books, I choose to forget my reality by joining another reality in this current novel I picked up.

Troubling Sahara over my personal matter... Causing Europa, Aurora, and Arc to go on a rampage... Yup. It's best to just forget about it all.

🐳

I have fallen asleep before I know it. Hmm, the pain has dulled somewhat. Let's go to the washroom for a change.

The washroom is, unfortunately, not located in my room. So, by breaking the oath on that day, I open the door.

There's someone sitting in front of my room. He is sleeping while leaning on the wall. He has the sense to fold his legs first, so I will have no problem walking down the corridor.

Though... Why is a beast inside girl's dormitory?

...Let's go get my rapier hidden underneath my bed.

Because the rapier is light, I can hold it without a problem despite my lack of strength right now. With the rapier equipped, I step out from my room.

He doesn't seem to realise I am here, in front of him. Without turning my back to him, I slowly and carefully make my way to the washroom on the corner of this floor.

Making sure to lock the door and after finishing my business, I carefully make my way back to my room. He is still there, sleeping.

Without turning my back to him, I go into my room and close the door. Of course, I am locking it. Returning to my bed, with the rapier on the bed with me now, I idly wonder who he is. To sleep so soundly in that uncomfortable position...

He gets my praises.

🐳

I hear people screaming, disturbing me from my reading. Furrowing my eyebrows, I go to open the door to check what caused the commotion.

I have completely forgotten the beast sleeping in front of my room. As I open the door, he uses this chance to sprint to me. Caught off guard, I don't even manage to let out any kind of sound before he quickly and agilely pulls me into my room. Then, in my confusion, he releases me right away, once I am not in his way, to jump out through my opened windows.

I am left staring blankly at the sunset.

That beast... HE uses my room as HIS escape route?!

"Miss Pavilyun! Miss Pavilyun! Are you hurt?!" my neighbours come rushing in one after another, in their pretty dresses for the party

Biting my lips to cool down my anger at HIS audacity, I muster up a smile to the kind-hearted, worried girls, "Yes, I am fine. Thank you for worrying. I am unharmed," I assure them

It doesn't take long for Aurora to show up after this.

"Sister? What happened?" Aurora comes to check my body, making sure that I have no injury, despite my continuous assurance that I am not hurt

"I am at loss myself," I reply to Aurora's question, "Things happened too quickly for me to understand it properly,"

"Who was he anyway?" a girl asks around, for the identity of the beast