The End

When it comes to graduating, it means that I will not be free anymore.

Certainly, I will be free from Atlas Academy. But, to enter the society as an adult, another shackle replaces the one I have just discarded.

It is not only me. Everyone who graduates with me, they are also bounded by the expectations of people who watch over us.

Before leaving Atlas Academy tomorrow, let's have a sleepover together, everyone!

🐾

To tell the truth, not everyone agrees with my suggestion. Too bad. They think it's OK to humour me though. Thank you, everyone!

I rent a classroom from the school and emptying it with the help of the boys plus Aurora. After that, through Marine, we obtain some equipment used for sleepovers.

I am thinking that we would be chatting throughout the night and participate in the graduation tomorrow morning without sleeping. We might be sleep-deprived tomorrow, but I am sure sleep will be a worthy sacrifice!

Some of us, definitely Arc, will rarely be able to meet after tomorrow, after all.

🐾

Before the night arrives, everyone is busy with their own things.

If we plan to talk at the sleepover, it means we can get thirsty. Shall I prepare some drinks in advance? Staying awake for a long time might incur hunger too. How about midnight snacks?

With that thought, and the notion that I might not be able to freely use a kitchen easily in the future, I go to Atlas Academy's kitchen to prepare some snacks and drinks for the sleepover.

I am not the first one to think of this idea, it seems. Sahara is already in there! Oh my, I don't know he can cook!

Having been asking him to taste my food frequently, I feel like tasting his food too! Is he more skilled than me? That's a question I want to have an answer. No matter what.

From a distance away as to not startle him, I singsong his name, "Sa~ha~ra~"

"Hm?" Sahara turns his head a little, enough to see who I am. When he finally identifies me, Sahara smiles, "Asia,"

Stepping closer, I try to look at what he cooks. Understanding my intention, Sahara turns around and shows it to me.

"I am thinking of preparing some snacks for the sleepover," voicing what I have in mind, Sahara returns the pan to the stove

I have to question, "Is it a meal to snack on?"

Sahara chuckles, "I am sure some people wouldn't mind it,"

Taking a sniff, I do have to agree, "Smells really good~ Please let me have a taste too!"