a Memory for Five Plus Two

Europa Mediterran. Arcticana 'Arc' Bluesphere. Maritim 'Marine' Seashell. Sahara Rainforest. Sol 'Noct' Eclipse.

Among the five of them, no one has any idea where they are. Except; from the blazing sun, wide sky, vast ocean, and sand under their feet; they are clearly at a beach. But, which beach? Whose beach? Why beach?

The more pressing matter is, why are they here together?

Europa and Arc are friends. Arc and Marine are cousins. Noct is a new addition to the group. Sahara is the newest addition to the group. The five of them together, they are just strangers without anything in common. Except, each one of them is friends with one strange girl...

"How did we get here?" in the unsettling silence, Europa speaks out, asking a question nobody can answer with certainty

Still, it doesn't mean Noct won't try, "I was looking for a place to nap, I think,"

Sahara stares at Noct, "I don't think napping at a beach, or anywhere near a body of water, is a good idea,"

Marine comments absentmindedly, "Submerging half of his body in the water might feel good though, in this heat,"

"If the tide doesn't bring him into the sea," Arc agrees, staring at the vast body of water before them

A moment of silence to let the consequence of action without thought to settle in their minds.

Europa looks around, "There doesn't seem to be anybody else but us here,"

Sahara too, take a look around, "There's nothing around us either,"

"What about-" Noct pauses to yawn first, "-the way back?"

Arc, who is still staring at the sea, notices something, "Someone is coming,"

"From the sea?" even though Marine is also looking, he still raises his eyebrows at that

With nothing else to do, the five of them wait for whoever is swimming over to reach them. As the figure swims closer to them, Europa is the first to realise who it is. With raised eyebrows, Europa wonders, "Since when can Asia swim?"

The other four who are not aware of Asia's inability to swim turn to look at Europa in confusion. In their eyes, Asia can swim really well. With clothes on. Granted, the clothes don't look too restricting. But, generally, swimming with clothes on is a bad idea. That's why swimsuit was invented.

Stepping to the beach while dripping wet, Asia Pavilyun glares at them. It's understandable that the boys are confused by Asia's hostile greeting.

"We are waiting, you know!" Asia stomps over to them, to Europa, and pulls on his arm, "Get moving now!"

"Wait, Asia-" Europa doesn't manage to say more before Asia throws him with a strength she shouldn't possess into the sea

The first victim, check.

The other four are starting to get apprehensive. That scene they witness seem real enough. Does Asia really possess such strength? She is coming for them too. It's time to disperse!

Noct is late to escape because of drowsiness. Without a by-your-leave, the second victim is thrown into the sea. The third victim, Arc, is caught after a short chase and checked out. Same with fourth and fifth victims, Sahara and Marine, who are caught separately but thrown in together into the sea.

Since Europa is the first victim, he has the pleasure to get his bearing back in time to see the other four's expressions as they hit the water and land around him ungracefully. It almost worth to be Asia's first victim, in Europa's humble opinion.