Character Route: Marine & Sahara

Maritim Seashell, also known as Marine, from House of Greater Nobility, is Prince Arcticana's cousin. He is a Senior from Class Neptune in Atlas Academy.  

Speaking of which, have you ever tried fishing?

a. Yes

b. No

 ゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

a. Yes

Then, let's go invite Senior Seashell to fish with you! You may also ask to borrow the boat he installed in the lake! That's right, did you bring your fishing gear to school?

゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

b. No

In that case, let's ask Senior Seashell to teach you how to fish! Under his tutelage, you will surely learn a lot about fishing!

゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

Fishing aside, are you interested in something else? Senior Seashell is quite knowledgeable about ocean life! Not interested in that? Well then, what kind of topic would you bring up with Senior Seashell?

 ゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

"What do we do now?" I ask Aurora, as the booklet pauses on there

To read the next page, I will need to answer first, if I play by the rule. If not... I will just read the next page right away. Since Aurora wants me to enjoy the experience, I decide to ask for her input.

"When talking to Mr Seashell, what would Sister ask?" Aurora returns the question while taking the booklet at the same time

Letting her do as she pleases, I consider seriously, "To Marine... Oh!" grinning, I tell Aurora, "I would ask him to try out my new dish!"

Aurora laughs heartily at my words, "I don't think that will be the question Mr Seashell anticipates..."

"Whether he anticipates it or not," I stand up and ready to go on a hunt, "I am going to ask him now,"

"Do you know where he is?" Aurora asks as she stands up too

"I don't know. We can find out though..." looking at the booklet in Aurora's hand, I ask her, "Can you check where to find Marine?"

"Don't you already have some ideas, Sister?" despite saying so, Aurora still opens the booklet for a look, "Hmm... Basically, anywhere with water,"

"Basically, huh?" even a puddle?

Since there has been no rain recently, there will be no puddle. In that case, let's search the fountain, pond, pool, lake, and... aquarium. Thinking back, three out of the five choices were Marine's doing. Does he like water that much?

Just because he is Marine, it doesn't mean he has to live up to his name.

Anyway, where should we search first?

"The nearest would be fountain," Aurora mentions, "Let's start from there,"

"Okay," I nod, agreeing with what Aurora said, "Fountain... If he is not there, let's search the pond, lake, pool, and aquarium,"

A walk later, we find Marine in the aquarium he built. Should have searched here first...

"Hello," smiling brightly, Marine greets us while feeding his pet turtles, "How can I help you?"

"I am here for a question," grinning, I inform, "I will be making egg-roll tomorrow," I watch as Marine's expression changes, "Will you taste it?"

Marine turns from looking at us to look at the turtles. Turning his head to look at the tanks which hold his pets, Marine slowly replies, "Do I have a choice?"

"Of course," I reply matter-of-factly, "This is just a question,"

Aurora attentively read the booklet as we wait for Marine's answer. Marine, despite his hesitancy, agrees to taste my dish.

I turn to Aurora for my next move.

"Let's see..." hiding a grin, Aurora tells me, "[As Mr Seashell agrees to your request...]" stopping her words, Aurora hands me the booklet to read by myself

 ゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

As Senior Seashell agrees to your request, it means you two will have a 'date' together!

゚.+:。ヽ(˃ᆺ˂)ノ゚.+:。

"What?!" I gape at the booklet, "That's way too fast! It's just...a meeting!" after searching for the words, I settle with that

I turn to look at Aurora for help. Giving a shrug, Aurora puts her hands on my shoulders and guides me out of the aquarium.

Now, with his curiosity piqued, Marine follows along while trying to take a look at the booklet. Doesn't he already know what this is for?

"Now, now, Mr Seashell," smiling, Aurora offers for Marine to go back to his habitat, "We apologise for disturbing you for that one question. It's okay. You don't need to see us off,"

"What Aurora said," I tell Marine with a laugh as he stops following us, "See you tomorrow for the egg-roll!"

✔️

Seeing as I don't want to continue with Marine's booklet, I ask Aurora to show me Sahara's booklet next.

|'_')ノ🌵

Sahara Rainforest from House of Medial Nobility, is a Senior from Class Venus in Atlas Academy.

Senior Rainforest is a quiet and gentle person. No matter how hectic life is, Senior Rainforest will always keep his composure. It will be a nice little break to spend some time with Senior Rainforest who will keep you calm and at peace.

Do you have some kind of life trouble? Why don't you visit Senior Rainforest for a little chat to ease your fatigue? Whether you need advice, Senior Rainforest is a good listener!

For starter, let's go find Senior Rainforest!

|'_')ノ🌵

"I will agree on this one," I comment with a smile as I tell Aurora, "Sahara is a good listener. He is also good at giving advice. Sahara is very helpful,"

Aurora blinks owlishly, taken aback by my praises towards her classmate, "You get along well with him, don't you, Sister?"

Thinking about it, I do feel like I am getting along really well with Sahara. He is a great friend. For everything he has done for me, how can I repay him? I did trouble him on occasions with my requests, after all...

"Do you know what Sahara likes?" I question Aurora, who might have heard something while skimming the booklet to see any hint of answer to my question

"...I have no idea, Sister," Aurora answers after thinking about it

From the booklet, it's mentioned that Sahara is prone to listen to others' troubles without talking about himself. There are some guesses as to what he likes, but nobody is sure about it.

In the past, Sahara gave me a cactus doll. In the present, what should I give him? A cactus? A doll? Something else?

What should I choose? Where can I get it? How do I prepare his present?

A gratitude present needs a lot of thoughts put into it too, huh.

|'_')ノ🌵

Straying away from the booklet without a second glance, I now have Sahara's present in my hands after a few days of preparation.

This time, my problem is... How do I give the present to the person himself?

Using his method? In that case, Aurora~?

"Can you put the present on his desk in the morning before Sahara arrives to class?" Aurora's assistance is required for his method to work for me

"I can do that," Aurora agrees readily, "Although... Is it fine to not put your name on the present?"

"It's fine," I believe

In the end, I choose a plain handkerchief with cactus motif embroidered on it. It's a handmade gift!