a Smile for One Plus Five

I only recently realised it. Marine, that guy... He is hard to be found. I have thought he is always around... And he is always around. But, between one to two seconds, the chance of me losing sight of him is super high. Sometimes, it makes me doubt myself. Could it be, I mistook someone with the same hair colour to Marine as the beast I am looking for?

Even looking for him in his classroom is no use. So, I decide. To leave this matter in his cousin's hands. Arcticana Bluesphere, Prince Arc.

🐳

"Greeting, Arc," intercepting him on his way to the classroom, I decide to make this as short and simple as possible, "I want to ask for your help,"

"Greeting, Asia," smiling, Arc replies pleasantly, "What do you need help with?"

"I have something to return to Marine, but I couldn't find him," I answer honestly, "So, I'd like to return it through you,"

"Oh, Maritim, is it?" Arc makes a noise of understanding, "Of course you couldn't find him. Maritim has taken a couple of days absent from Academy,"

...I know it! I was just seeing things! Sheesh... How many people with light blue hair in this school anyway?

"I don't mind helping you returning Maritim's belonging," Arc continues, amused, "You can count on me to have it done, Asia,"

"Hm? Yes, of course. I am counting on you, Arc," I reply, smiling slightly, "Though, not now. Let's meet up before dinner later? Shall I bring it to boy's dormitory building?"

"Why don't we meet up somewhere close to the dormitory instead?" Arc suggest instead, "I don't think you will feel comfortable to be too near our dormitory,"

"Why not?" I question, honestly curious

"Hmm... From what I understand, you see boys as... Beasts," Arc says carefully, clearly picking up a lot of things from me, "I am afraid you will feel uncomfortable to be surrounded by Beasts,"

Staring at Arc, I wonder from where I should start the explanation. It's not like I am afraid of them because they are beasts. I am cautious of them because they are dangerous to Aurora. Not to me. I can, and I will, fight back if they dare to come after me.

Because we don't have enough time for a talk like that, I just tell Arc, "Let's talk about it later. Where do you want us to meet up?"

Tilting his head, Arc changes his mind, "I will wait for you near the girl's dormitory building instead,"

I blink, wondering if it's okay for a Prince to show himself near the girl's dormitory, "Are you sure?"

"I am," Arc nods, smiling happily

"Okay," I agree easily, "Half an hour after school, near the girl's dormitory. I won't be late, so you won't have to wait for too long,"

"I don't mind waiting," Arc assures me, though he still agrees, "Half an hour after school then,"

"See you later!" I call out in parting, walking faster back to my classroom

"Later," Arc doesn't shout, but I still hear him nonetheless

🐳

Returning to the dorm post-haste after school, I change out from uniform to casual dress and go to meet up with Arc. Of course, I also grab the bag containing Marine's belonging. Arc said he will wait near the girl's dormitory building. So, from boy's dormitory to girl's dormitory, he would be passing through... here?

Arc is really here.

"Thank you for coming!" I run and shout at him, declaring my appearance to him