a Gift for Five plus One

In a secret place, after-school time, a secret meeting is held. There are only two people present. The topic of their conversation, it is something overwhelmingly pathetic. Still important though.

"I have heard about what happened at the second party," bending my body to 90°, I apologise earnestly to Sahara Rainforest, "Sorry to give you such an impossible task,"

Also bending his body to 90°, Sahara apologises in kind, "I am sorry for being helpless,"

"No, no. You don't have to apologise. After hearing what they did, I feel foolish to have asked you for something like that," I shake my head, feeling tired again as I recall what that four people did at the second party, "I am sorry for asking you to do something so unreasonable,"

"It is not unreasonable, Miss Asia," Sahara shakes his head too, with a mild expression, "After seeing what they can do with my own eyes... I think, for Miss Asia to ask someone to help with damage control isn't foolish at all,"

Aaah, I have tainted Sahara's outlook on Aurora, Europa, Arc, and Marine!

Straightening his body, Sahara assures me with a smile, "From now on, if you need help regarding them, or just for expressing your trouble regarding them, feel free to contact me. I will help and hear you out, Miss Asia,"

Straightening my body, I grasp Sahara's hands on my own, expressing my gratitude passionately, "Thank you very much!"

"You are welcome," smiling serenely, Sahara accepts my gratitude

I am so touched that I can cry a river for Sahara right now. May there be an oasis in Sahara's future.

🐳

Sol Eclipse, fondly nicknamed as Noct by the male student population, has just dropped down from a tree.

Since I am coincidentally passing by when it happens, it startles me quite badly. What's with us, meeting based on surprise?

Noct's appearance is quite messy, having leaves and branches stick to his hair and uniform. He also seems to be in pain. Well, seeing how he dropped down... I deduce he was sleeping on top of a branch and fell down accidentally.

I grab a stick that fell along with him to poke him.

"Ow," turning his body so he is lying on the grass from an awkward fallen position, Noct glances at me blearily, "

"Ow," turning his body so he is lying on the grass from an awkward fallen position, Noct glances at me blearily, "...Angel? Am I in heaven?"

"Will you feel pain in heaven?" I reply, wondering that briefly

Poke, poke.

"I hope not," Noct replies shortly, "...Guess I am not in heaven?"

"I don't know about that," I reply, poking him again, "I am no angel though,"

"Yes, I can see that," Noct swats at the stick weakly, "Please don't poke me. It hurts,"

I take pity on him and stop my action, "Do you need me to call for help?"