Aurora Pavilyun: "It's a blessing to have you with me,"

Aurora has always been by my side as my ally...

To think, she would do this...

Aurora, why?!

"Sister, please be dignified," Aurora instructs firmly, "Please clear the doubts and keep your head high. Look ahead and stay...cute,"

"There's no way I can do all that together!" I shake my head vigorously, feeling rather embarrassed. Biting my lips at the last instruction, I sigh, "I am not cute anyway. Aurora is the cutest!"

"We are talking about you now, Sister," Aurora giggles at my compliment, though she still won't let me off, "To retaliate against Mr Clime, you have to do this!"

I honestly didn't expect Aurora to have this idea when I asked for her help... If I have known, I wouldn't have talked to her about it... This is just me digging my own grave... Again.

"Now, now, Sister," Aurora giggles, patting my back to straighten it from slouching posture, "This is not that bad,"

"It's extremely shameful," I disagree, covering my face, "I can't believe I let you talk me down to dress up for the party..."

Aurora laughs. A clear and happy sound. Hearing it, I feel happy too.

Dressing up to become a pretty girl like Aurora... There's no way I will succeed! So, I will settle with just... Dressing up a little more than usual. To look at the mirror and see myself... As I thought, I can't match Aurora's beauty.

It's true that I agree to let Aurora plans everything in retaliation against Luke. So, having come to this, I shouldn't let Aurora down. She did work hard in preparing everything. I should do as Aurora says, to not let her efforts go to waste. Even so...

I can't help but let out a long sigh, "Aurora, how exactly will I win against Luke like this?"

"Hmm~" Aurora hums happily, fussing on my hair, "I am thinking of catching him off guard,"

"Catching him off guard?" I blink, looking at Aurora through the mirror, "After that?"

"Well~ It's up to Sister then," Aurora giggles, smiling at me through the mirror, "Whatever you want to do after making Mr Clime upset, I won't complain,"

"Even if I leave the party early?" I question Aurora carefully

"Yes, even that," Aurora nods, "Of course, I think it will be a waste for Sister to leave the party too soon, but since Sister agrees to go to the party just to strike back against Mr Clime, it can't be helped,"

I smile slightly, "It's not a waste. I am not the party type anyway,"

Aurora smiles without commenting on that.

Now, back to Aurora's plan. I wonder, "Will I have to do anything else besides showing up dressed up like this?"

"If you can, try to... flirt with him," Aurora grins slightly. Seeing my horror-stricken expression, Aurora smoothly continues, "Of course, the original plan is to ignore him,"

I can't just let the first suggestion pass without an explanation, "Why would I flirt with him?!"

"To catch him off guard," Aurora answers blandly, "Because that's so unlike Sister that he will be bewildered,"

Even so... I don't think I can do that...

"I know, Sister," Aurora nods calmly and continues the explanation, "My plan, for Sister to ignore him, is because Sister tends to react to whatever he did or said. Even when he did nothing, to be honest. As I know it, Sister always has some sort of problems regarding him starting from your first meeting with him in the kitchen. I wonder why..." Aurora ends up musing