Chapter 3- Prying Eyes

(GAVIN PICTURED ABOVE)The sound of a cell phone rung through out the car

The sound of a cell phone rung through out the car.  The driver scrambled to find the phone, in order to stop the nerve pulsing tone. He looks at the screen, and sighs heavily before answering the phone. Clearing his throat, he says, "Yes dear, how can I help you?"

"Gavin where are you? Are you working late again?"
"Yes honey. Someone has to provide for this family."
"And what's that supposed to mean?"
"Exactly what I just said. Alicia, I'm trying to work. What do you need?"
"I was just checking in on you. I haven't heard from you since last night. Why haven't you come home?"
"I'm fine. I have to go now," he rushed out hanging up the phone before she could say something else. He had grown so tired of Alicia. She was a boring woman, who only wanted to shop and spend money all day. She was probably calling to make sure that he wasn't coming home, so that she could go out and do her dirty deeds. He pinch the bridge of his nose growing tired of his wife. He couldn't wait to totally be rid of her, so that he could free to have Andrea.

(ALICIA PICTURE BELOW)

Ever since Gavin had met Andrea, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her

Ever since Gavin had met Andrea, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was beautiful, but for some reason she never noticed him. It made him angrier and angrier every time she would avoid him. He had become obsessed with her ever since his wife introduced the pair. She walked up wearing a pair of jeans that curved to her beautiful body. Her shirt was midriff showing off her toned stomach. Her  smile made his heart flutter. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her caramel skin that glistened in the sunlight. Her long hair cascaded down her shoulders in beautiful waves. he broke from admiring when her 'boyfriend' walked to the group. Gavin eyed her boyfriend, and wanted so badly to be in his place.

Gavin found himself instantly envious of him. He watched as her boyfriend, Josiah, locked hands with her. Inwardly he wished it were his hand in hers. He tried his best to keep his face from showing his inner debate. His wife spoke to Andrea, and she answered in the most angelic voice he had ever heard. He noticed his wife began to show her materialistic side. She ran her hand on his shoulder, flashing her diamond ring on her finger. Gavin inwardly rolled his eyes, and shrugged her hand from his shoulder. Alicia sent him a stern look, before turning back to her devilish smirk.

(Her Ring)

Looking over Alicia, Gavin couldn't remember what he saw in her

Looking over Alicia, Gavin couldn't remember what he saw in her. Her once beautiful creamy skin, was now older looking from the botox that she believed made her look younger. Her once full figure was now thin and unattractive. He loved her curvier body, but she was caught up with what everyone else looked like that she had lost the person that she once was. And she had lost the love that he had for her. When they first began dating, she was such a sweet person. Now it seems that she only cares about money. The only time she was concerned about Gavin is when she felt that he was looking for someone to replace her. She would then do whatever he took to keep him happy, but that was only short-lived. Gavin knew that she didn't love him, and he always questioned why he remained with her. Ever since he met Andrea, there was nothing that she could do to take his mind off of wanting Andrea. The only thing that stood in his way was Josiah.

Josiah was a great guy, Gavin was sure of that. Josiah wouldn't give up Andrea, so he would have to get rid of him. He treated Andrea like a queen, but it was time that Andrea have the beautiful woman on his arm. It may be selfish of him, but he didn't mind getting his hands a little dirty. He thought of all the things he would do for her. How he would show her off, just as he used to do for Alicia. He thought about how he would get rid of Alicia, because he knew that she wouldn't go away easily.

As he looked through the binoculars, he grew angry. He watched as Josiah wined and dined Andrea. She had a huge smile on her face, that made him angry. He wanted to be the one who gave her that smile. In looked at the way that the candlelight radiated on her face. She stared in awe at Josiah. He seemed to be the only one in her life at the moment, and the jealousy boiled inside of him. He punched the steering wheel making the horn blare briefly. Slamming his hands down on the wheel he yelled, "What the hell is so great about him? She can have whatever she wants with me, but she doesn't pay me a second glance. She rather be with that asshole." His angered boiled over, and he had to calm himself down. Looking back through the binoculars, he became even angrier as he saw the couple making out on the decked of the boat. Josiah's hands explored Andrea's body, and a blush graced her cheeks. She bit her lip, causing Gavin to stir with anger and pleasure. He turned away not wishing to look any further.

A grin spread across Gavin's face as he thought about how he would get rid of Josiah. He chuckled loudly, saying, "Enjoy it now, because it shall be your last night with her." He was tired of spending his time watching Andrea instead of being with her. Gavin knew that Andrea, would be so upset when something happened to Josiah, but he would be there to pick up all the broken pieces. The thought of this caused Gavin to laugh once again. Josiah was happy now, but he wouldn't be for much longer. Not if Gavin had anything to say about it.

A/N What do you guys think of Gavin? Crazy right? lol tell what you guys think. Please vote and leave a comment. -Toia <3