Chapter 6- The Night Goes On

The night was ending on a lovely note. Andrea had had more fun than she ever thought that she would have. Whenever she was with Josiah, things always seem to put her on Cloud 9. The two had decided to go home and have a movie night. They walked down the ramp heading to the car hand in hand. Andrea smiled from ear to ear as she thought about how beautiful date night had gone. Josiah always knew how to plan the perfect night, and she always looked forward to whatever he had in store for them. She swung their arms as they walked the rest of the way to the car.

As they approached the car, Andrea gently pushed him against the car. She always found it hard to keep her hands to herself, and tonight was no exception. She pressed her body against Josiah's. He looked at her with lust filled eyes, and pulled her closer. Andrea's body melted on to his as he kissed her lips passionately. He trailed sweet kisses down her neck, and up to her ear. She felt her body heat up under his exploration. His hands rested on her behind, to which he gave a soft squeeze. A blush danced across her face, as she captured his lips. Her hands made their way to his soft jet black hair.

Josiah grinding his front into hers, making her well aware of how he felt. She bit her lip in response to his body. Looking at her bite her bottom lip, Josiah held her tighter. He loved whenever she would bite her bottom lip. He also found that he couldn't help himself from capturing her lips whenever she did it. He grinned internally as he heard the soft moan escape from her plump lips. He ran his hands up soft legs, and felt her shudder under his touch. He kissed her neck passionately leaving a love bite behind. Andrea rested her head on his shoulder, desire swarming through her body. She stepped away, and said, "I think we should go. I don't wish to put on a show for anyone who may see us."
"I don't think you were thinking about that before you pushed me against the car, and started the show, my love."
"That may be true, but I'd rather have a show just for you. Not for the world to see," she said kissing his ear sweetly. He snickered and stepped off of the car. He opened the the door for her, and she kissed him before taking her seat.

A laugh burst through Andrea, as she noticed Josiah adjust his pants as he walked around to the driver's side of the car. She quickly stopped her laugh as he entered the car. He looked over at her suspiciously, to which she broke with a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and started the car letting the smooth music fill their ears. Excitement filled Andrea as a song came on. Josiah watched her with admiration as she sung the words. She grabbed his hand, and song the unknown song to him. He admired her beauty, and her ability to always put a smile on his face. She leaned in closer to him and continue singing. She traced her finger down his face before crashing her lips to his. Josiah found that he missed her lips as she pulled away before he could deepen the kiss.

Gavin stared at the spot where Andrea and Josiah once stood. He watched the way that her body went after Josiah. He was infuriated. He had done everything to get the attention of Andrea, but she only paid attention to Josiah. He hated the way that she pressed her body against his. He could see the pure sexual desire that seeped from her body. She wanted Josiah to take her right there. Gavin knew that he wouldn't be able to handle seeing her do that with him. He watched as she arched her neck, so that Josiah could reach her sweet spot. Gavin gripped the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white. "Slut!! Out in the open. She has no respect," Gavin said through gritted teeth. He instantly felt bad, as he saw Andrea push away from Josiah. She said something to him, that caused him to kiss her quickly and open her door.

Quickly cranking his car, Gavin waited to turn his lights on so that they wouldn't notice him in the parking lot. Another ten minutes went by before the car backed out of the parking space. He followed behind the car, keeping sure to stay far enough so that he wasn't noticed. He continued to drive in the silence of his car, until his phone rung again. Sighing and rolling his eyes, he answered it already knowing who it was. "Hello Alicia. What can I help you with?"
"Why are you being all formal with me? Anyway, that's not the point of me calling. What are you doing, and don't say that you're at the office, because I'm standing in your office right now."
"Why are you in my off-? What do you need Alicia? You're not one to keep tabs on me."
"Is it so wrong for a wife to check on her husband? I wanted to go to dinner with you, but it seems that I have to schedule that with your secretary, who by the way hasn't seen you in the past 3 days. So try again."
"I'm handling some business that's all. Why don't you go handle yours?"
"Meaning?"
"You know what? Never mind. I'll be home in a few days after I finish this stuff up," he said quickly before hanging the phone up.

Alicia smirked as she hung the phone up. She looked over at Tyler, who was looking into a computer screen. She stood from behind the desk, and walked over to him. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she leaned and asked, "So?"
"We got him. He's headed down Highway 43," Tyler responded pointing to the screen. Alicia knew that Gavin was up to no good, so she held that phone call with him just so that she had enough time to track his phone. She walked over to the full body mirror that hung in the hallway before she straightened out her appearance, trying to figure out what the hell Andrea had that made her so appealing. She smiled thinking to herself, Whatever she has, she wouldn't have anymore after tonight. She reached into her bag, pulled out the revolver, and headed out the door with Tyler hot on her heels.

(Tyler)

A/N: Plot is getting thicker and thicker

A/N: Plot is getting thicker and thicker. Hope that you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment so that I know that you like the story. - Toia <3