Part1 leaving early🎈

"Y/N?" Your mother whispered you slowly opened your eyes "yeah.?" You said really sleepy rubbing your eyes.
"We're leaving now  honey." Your mum said with a sad voice after I finished rubbing my eyes I looked at the clock on my task an it was 5 in the morning but they told you yesterday that they needed to leave early.
You got up from the bed and followed your mum in to the leaving room were your brother and your dad were waiting for you.
"I'm gonna miss you so much mommy.."
You said with tears in your eyes
"You too dad.." you said to your dad, your mum started tearing up too and both of you were crying your dad and your brother gave you both a warm hug and it turned into a family hug, after some minutes your dad said  "come on we have a flight to catch."  Your mom hugged you and your brother for the last time and said "you both take care of each other,
Promise me ?" "Of course !" Your brother said and you looked  at your brother and gave him a warm smile and said " pinky promise"
"Pinky promise" your brother said your mum gave you won last warm smile and left with your dad who was already in the car I think he can't show his feelings that well that's why he didn't really say goodbye but you know that he would have said the same stuff your mother did just in another way so you didn't care that much.

You closed the door and said " I can't believe there're gone now." "Me neither" your brother said " can you believe we need to take care of all this space now?" "As long as you clean everything of course " he looks at you with a smirk " yeah you wish boy!" You said punching playfully his chest and run upstairs "heeey" he said and ran after you you weren't fast enough so he catches you "let me gooooooo!" You said while laughing " no never " he said "OPPAAA jebal!!" You said while trying to escape from his crib at that time it was about 5:37 in the morning and he said "okey go get ready for school I drive you you idiot " he said while letting you go.
You smiled and said "thank you oppa" and bow "haaaah!!" He said while smirking and you ran into your room.

You took a warm shower and  wanted to get dressed "hmm what am I gonna wear today?" You finally picked a outfit and it was quite cute.

(Chose one color:))After you put your outfit on you made your hair      The way you always do just summer waves even if it isn't summer but you thought it looked cute

(Chose one color:))
After you put your outfit on you made your hair      The way you always do just summer waves even if it isn't summer but you thought it looked cute.
After making your hair you put a little bit of make up on you don't really use that much.
I looked at the clock it was 7:32 "Ohh time to go down." You go down and saw your brother playing on his phone on the couch " omg you took forever!" He said while laughing "come on let's go " you said putting on your shoes

" You go down and saw your brother playing on his phone on the couch " omg you took forever!" He said while laughing "come on let's go " you said putting on your shoes

You both go to school.