Part4 His little girlfriend👱🏻‍♀️

"Wait what is she saying "I go a little bit closer to the door suddenly it opened and somy looked at me and had her annoying smirk did I already tell you that she's annoying I think I did.
She pushed me to the side as I was standing there frozen because it was so awkward she looked at me and said " Kid it's rude to listen to people that don't want you to listen"
I looked at jimin who came out of the room closing his pants "Is something wrong babe?" He said meaning Somy I was so mad at the fact that he called her babe the nickname he gave me just some hours ago I was mad at myself that I was angry about that but I was also kinda sad because it meant that I just was some girl he fucked with I don't know why this is so important to me because I thought I regret to have fucked with him but now I'm sad that she maybe fucked with him too.
I just ran into my room leaving both of them standing there I got in to my bed I didn't know I care that much about him but I started tearing up it made me very sleepy so I slept.

I woke up the next morning seeing I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday I got up and took a long and warm shower after the shower I was going to my closet thinking about what happened yesterday "aaah don't think about it Y/N " I said and slapped myself.
I just wore a really simple outfit because I wasn't in the mood for something special

I was going out of my room to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast I was going down hearing my brother in the kitchen I got in the kitchen looking at him " good morning" he said while smiling "were is your little girlfriend?" "What?" He laugh...

I was going out of my room to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast I was going down hearing my brother in the kitchen I got in the kitchen looking at him " good morning" he said while smiling "were is your little girlfriend?" "What?" He laughed "your girlfriend!" I said a little angry "you mean Somy she's not my girlfriend!" "Sure did look like it but what ever"
I said while walking out of the kitchen he took my wrist and turned me back and ask " are you jealous?" He had a serious look on his face I looked him in the eyes and said " why would I I'm just another babe right?" "What are you talking about?" "Forget it just forget it!" I said loud and angry I was walking to the leaving room and he followed me "you were the one who said that it was wrong ! You were the one not talking to me !" He said with an angry but hurt voice I turned and said " that doesn't mean you can fuck around !" "Your not my girlfriend I can fuck with who ever I want !" He shouted at me I was shook but he said the truth "yeah right I'm not ! " I looked him deep in the eyes I where almost crying and said " I regret it so much so much that you where my first!" "You didn't mean that" he stared shouting again "tell me you didn't mean that!!"
I looked at him and said " believe me I've meant it !" And ran back into my room.