Part 9 "I'm sorry..."

"This isn't funny anymore" I said out loud to myself, why would somebody say something like this, why would somebody cause rumors like this.
" I can't think straight anymore!"

After I had a little bit of a breakdown I called my mom.
"Hello?" She answered in a sleepy voice
"Mom?"
" Sweetie to you know what time it is here?"
"I'm sorry mom I wanted to ask you something"
"What is it did something happen?"
She ask worried
"No, everything is fine, I just wanted to ask you were my Vaccination certificate and all that stuff is ?"
"Yeah everything is in the drawer in the living room, but why to you need that so suddenly?"
"Ohh it's just something with School and stuff don't worry." I said trying not to get caught in my lie ( caught in aaaaaa liiiiiieee sorry I'm a Jimin Stan I needed to)
"Don't you guys have holidays ?" She ask suspicious
"Yeah it-ah it's a Holiday Project, you know we have always stuff to do." I said while laughing awkwardly.
"Okey Sweetie, tell your brother I love him too have a nice holiday love you."
"Yeah I'm going to tell my "brother" or is he "
I said mumbling "did you say something sweetie." "Yeah I said Tell dad I love him as well have a good sleep love you bye."
I hung up and almost ran to the drawer in the living room I found almost everything I wanted and needed to check if Jimin is my brother.
I took everything and placed it on the couch I sat down next to everything and started to look through everything first my stuff.
Name Park Y/N
Eye color Y/E/C
Blood type A
Date of birth Y/B/D
Parents  Mr.Park Y/D/N &Mrs.Park Y/M/N   legally Adoption at age 2weeks

"What?!" I dropped the papers and stood up I tried to walk to the kitchen desk were my phone was, tears rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't stop half way to the kitchen I fell to the ground and started screaming in pain not because I fell but because I just realized that this is not a dream and that my parents aren't my parents.
I sit there for some time.
I stopped crying and just stared to the floor I was in shook and didn't know what to do.
I heard the door open but didn't even move a muscle I heard Jimin saying my name "Y/N were are you ? I'm back." He walked in the kitchen he turned the lights on and ran to me "what happened? are you hurt?" He ask worried I just stood up and walked to the living room he followed me Not stopping to get my attention until I took the Birth certificate and gave it to him he looked first at me with a confused face and then down at the paper " Y/N " he said with a really said voice " how could they never told me ? How would they think it is okey how HOW??!" I started crying again this time falling into Jimins arms he stroke my hair and told me that it will be fine that I need to talk to My parents or who ever they are.

After a while of crying in Jimins arms I started to fall asleep Jimin noticed and took me bridle style up to my room laying me down and kissing my forehead "I'm sorry..." he whispered

JIMINS P/O/V
I walked down the stairs to the living room calling my mom.
" hello?"
"Mom?"
"My little boy I didn't hear your voice in so long ho..."
"Mom she knows!"
"What are you talking about ?"
"Y/N found the Birth certificate of herself!"
She went silent but I could tell that she started crying " don't worry honey we will try to come home with the next flight that's possible."
"Mom?"
"Yes honey what is it ?!"
" she doesn't know that I knew it!"
"It's okey we're on our way."
"Okey mom, please hurry.........