Part 11 / Did you miss me ?

It has been three weeks since I Wrote the letter to Jimin he didn't reply yet,
He is probably pissed of I would be too if it where the other way around but still I hoped to at least get a "I'm fine" but no.
I miss him a lot these days I'm thinking about visiting him but I don't know.

I guess maybe I'm going to visit I promised my best friend Sumi that I visit her anyways so I can meet up with her and go check on Jimin,
It kinda sounds like the worst idea possible but I need to know if he's okay.

4 Days later

Today is the day I'm going to Busan my boss was really nice he gave me a hole week off work he is a really nice guy anyways I'm at the airport know and I'm excited yet worried to take this plane.

IN BUSAN
I didn't tell anybody I was coming not even Sumi I wanted to surprise her but first I wanted to go home to Jimin.
I was really excited I still got the keys so I just unlocked the door it smelled nice it smelled like someone was cocking I took a step inside and looked around it looks clean and nice in here I didn't expect that if I'm honest I thought it would look like a zoo or something like that I looked around and didn't see anybody I made my way to the kitchen because I followed the smell I was in the doorway of the kitchen when I saw my biggest fear,
Now I know why he didn't wrote me back.
He was back hugging another girl.
I was about to leave when my keys slipped Jimin turned around and was in shook
"S-S-Sorry I-I-I should have knocked it's just T-T-That ehmm I'm gonna leave." I said with tears in my eyes "what are you doing here?!" He said with an angry tone.
"I-I-I-I don't know I'm going to leave i'm so sorry" I said when I was about to leave "no stay I made dinner you can eat with us it's enough for everyone please stay" the girl beside Jimin said " Ohh NO I don't think it would be a go.."
" come on stay with us my name is Jiho btw, I know you from all the pictures here you're Jimins sister right ?" "NO" I almost yelled "No I'm not I mean I am but I am not" she looked at me confused "Yeah create explanation Y/N" Jimin said sarcastically " you can stay in your room is yours anyway so just don't bother me okay ?!" Those words really hurt me but I just acted like it was okay so I wanted to say no but I ended up saying yes I don't know why and now I'm lying in my bed in my old room hearing them both chuckle in the living room why is this my life I just should have stayed in Seoul I'm so fucking stupid I could hit myself for hours because of this.
He was over me pretty quickly I thought I was thinking the rest of the night until I fell asleep.
I the middle of the night someone woke me up "No mom don't leave again?" I said while I'm still half asleep "are u stupid wake up !" Jimin said "after hearing his voice my eyes flew open "what are u doing in my room ?"
I said shook "what are u doing back in my life ?" "I promised I would come back and I've missed you! Didn't you miss me ?" He looked away I took his chin so he looked at me "Park Jimin did you miss me or not say no and I'm going to leave and you don't have to see me again, did you miss me ?"