Part 8 •Stars in your eyes•✨

We laid in bed for a while and his phone was buzzing non-stop at first I didn't care and ignored it but after 10 minutes non-stop buzzing I said "Who is that?" "Nobody!" He said a Little annoyed "Show me" I said and pickt the phone up from the desk beside the bed.
He tried to get it back but I stood up and walked a little bit away from the bed I looked at the ID and It said "babe..." i was so angry because I was sure that it was Somi  I would have been angry if it was some other chick no question but that it was her made me even angrier.
I looked at him and said " are u kidding me ? "
He just got of the bed and took the phone " what? " he ask staying in front of me looking down at me " I thought you missed me ?" I said calm looking up at him " of course!"
He said "do you like her? " I ask serious "No!"
He said fast " why does she text you then ? Why is here name Babe in your contacts?" I said a little bit louder but still not screaming he looked away and signed.
"Can you please go out of my room"I said calm with tears in my eyes "please can you go" I said  " Don't do this!" He said and I just started crying my eyes out he wanted to take me in his arms but I just pushed him a little away.
"Y/N please don't do this to me again!" Jimin?" I said between my tears " will you ever look at me the way I look at you?"
He lifted my chin up and said "I already do, because I see the stars in you eyes! Every time I look at you I Start to plan my future, look at you and think I wish she would be mine I look at you and I wish I could tell you everything everything you need to know everything that has been lied to you I want to tell you the truth so bad so look at me" he lifted my chin up again " tell me I don't look at you the way I do because I look at you every time you look away!"
I was shocked I looked him deep in the eyes and didn't say anything.
"So don't do this to me !" He said trying to take me in his arms again this time i was okey with it and just placed my head on his chest he stroke my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"What did you mean by telling me everything ?"
"I-I-It's nothing"
"Tell me, please!"
"I think it's not the best Moment now,
But I will tell you I promise!"
"Pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise!"
We laughed and I did think the complete day about what has been lied to me.
Jimin did call Somi back and told her that she should leave him alone and that he doesn't like her, he told me she was really mad but he said he didn't care about her.
Now   I'm in the kitchen eating some leftovers from yesterday Jimin was out with some friends he wanted to go to the football match I was completely cool with that it was afternoon around 7:00 when my phone rang it was a number I didn't know but I still picked it up I thought maybe it's some of Jimin's friends and something happened to him.

"Hello?"
"You really think he likes you don't you!"
"Who's this ? And who likes me ?"
" doesn't matter and Jimin!"
"He is my brother!"
"I know what it going on between you two!"
"Who is this !?"
"Maybe you should think about if he's really your brother!"
"What!? Who are y..... hello!"
The caller just hung up and I was so confused and was thinking about what she said Jimin is not was that what he wanted to tell me ?
No this can't be real.

————————————————————————
Hey guys☺️
Sorry that i couldn't Update in so long but I had a lot to do with school.📚
But I'm back now so I'm gonna update again "Yeeeah"

Now the real question is Jimin gonna tell Y/N,
Or will she find it out on her own.

-Yeonju 🦋