Part2 you liked it? 18+

As soon as school was over you got home your brother said he had just 2 lessons so you need to take the bus you were cool with that because you just had 5 lessons that meant it was a really short day so you were happy.
You open the door and throw your bag on the floor you took a water out of the fridge and went upstairs you wanted to go to your room when you heard strange noises out Of your brothers room.
"Dafuq is he doing " you said to your self and enter the room without knocking "what are you doing ?" You said not seeing  yet "omg ar-r-re you...?" You said in shook "goo out!!" He screamed in shook I get out of his room dying of laughter "what yaa laughing at ? " he said " seriously, you still ask ?" You said while laughing he opened his door and looked at you " you were pumping yourself weren't you?" You said hitting his chest playfully he smirked at you and said "you liked it? " "what?!" You said looking up at him " did you liked seeing me pump myself?" You blushed " you did !" He said " no I didn't " you said while smirking
He comes close to your ear and whispers "you horny now?" You looked him deep in the eyes and he where so close to your face you felt his hot breath hitting your neck as he gets closer to it "we can't do this.." you said almost whispering "why not?" He ask you " because we're siblings!" You said "so what?" He said while going closer to your neck "so what!" You whispered and kissed him roughly the kiss was really intense and got hot really quickly you put your arms around his neck and he pickt you up and throw you on the bed not breaking the kiss..
-ring-ring-ring-
The phone rang he broke the kiss whispering in your ear "fuck off we call back later"
He smirked taking his shirt off you traveled your fingers down his abs he smirked and said " you like it?" You bite your lip " yeah" he took your sweater of and threw at on the flor he bites his lips and says " your so beautiful!" He kissed down your body you wanted him so bad but you knew it is wrong "jimin.... jimin" you said "what babe?" You looked him in the eyes and said " that's wrong!" " but it feels so good doesn't it?" He ask " yeah but" "no buts" he said he took of your skirt and his sweatpants you could see his bulge he saw that you looked down at him he looked at you and said " all for you babe " you blushed and covered your face he slipped down your slip and sticked two fingers inside you you moan his name "aaaah-jiiiiimin!" He smirked and Put another finger inside of you you bite your lip trying not to scream he takes of your bra and licks on your nibbles he stands up and goes to his closet and comes back with a condom and ribs it oben with his teeth and puts it on and comes back to you you kiss him and then look him in the eyes " jimin?" You said " I know I'll be gentle okey ?"
You nodded your head and he goes in you gentle he lets you get used to the pain you give him a sign and he starts moving he goes faster and rougher " oppa omg don't stop " you said "oppa I'm-m-m-m cumming.."
"me too babe " he groans a few more trusts and both of you came.
He lays down beside you " that was fucking amazing babe" he said while still catching for breath "yeah " you said he spoons you and says let's stay like this for a Little.