Part3 Ice cream🍦

You were still in his arms when it hits you you just slept with your brother!!
You suddenly jump up so that you sit on the bed "we didn't do this right ?" You said "yes we did and it was amazing!" He said " are you stupid!!" You screamed while looking at him with a angry face you knew that it wasn't his fault alone because it takes two but you were so mad at his answer "what's wrong?" He said while sitting up "what's wrong ?! Are you dumbfounded? I just fucked my brother are you stupid !!" You screamed at him " some minutes ago it wasn't that big of a deal for you ?" He said with an angry voice.
"Forget it !" You said while leaving his room.

JIMINS P/O/V
"Aaaaah" I threw myself back to the bed how can this happen i told myself so often to control myself in front of her why didn't it work now ? I'm so fucking stupid !
One day i will tell you everything Y/N everything....

Y/N P/O/V
I was sitting in my bed staring at the door " why did this happen why ?
This can't be real !!"
My phone rang i looked at the callers Id " oh fuck of mum !" I said before taking the call " hey mum how is the US? "
"Hey honey it's great here why didn't you  answer the phone the first time I've called?"
"Ohh ehmm... I didn't hear it sorry mum"
" no problem honey I just wanted to check if everything is okey ?" " yeah everything is fine don't worry mum." "Mrs.park!" I hear a women's voice in the background "I need to go honey have a great weekend love you." " love you too bye"
My  mum hung up and i threw my phone on the side of my bed I fall asleep and when I woke up I heard music being very loud downstairs I took a shower because I Feld really nasty ( btw you have a bathroom in your room) as I were in the shower I had the idea to go to the store and by some Ice cream because that's what I needed know I got out of the shower at just put a random outfit and a chocker on

" " love you too bye"My  mum hung up and i threw my phone on the side of my bed I fall asleep and when I woke up I heard music being very loud downstairs I took a shower because I Feld really nasty ( btw you have a bathroom in your room) as I were...

I took my keys and my wallet and got downstairs when suddenly I see some people not a lot like 5 or 6 including my brother eeeh I get disgusting when I think about the word brother and at the same time think about what happened a few hours ago.
I did know the people but I don't really like them  it was this girl I think here name is Somy she is one of the cool girls in school the other one where just 2 friends of my brother and somy's friends or should I say dogs I just walked passed them when I heard somy's annoying as voice "rude!" I turned and said "what "she looked at me with a bitch face and said "it's rude not to say hello to the people in your house !" I was so annoyed of here but I just kept it  cool and said "hello and welcome at the park hotel were you can stay how long you want" and left the house slamming the door I went to the store thinking about that bitch and what she thinks she is I was so annoyed and angry at this point I craved some ice cream right now..

TIME SKIP
I was on the way back home when I opened the door and saw nobody was there anymore "that's weird " I thought I was gone for like 20 min never mind I get upstairs to my room when I heard that annoying voice coming out of my brothers room.
what is he doing with her?