Part5 knock-knock🚪

I slapped the door and ran to my closet "what are you doing?" He said while opening the door roughly "What does it look like, I'm leaving !" I said loud almost screaming he took the bag that I was putting in my clothes and threw it to the side "You're not leaving!!" He screamed "I can to what ever the fuck I want !" I said while walking past him to get the bag he cribbed my wrist and said " I said you're not leaving !" I was a little bit scared because I never heard or saw him being this angry about me "why not? You don't care about me anyways!" I said "Don't say that." He said with a hurt voice
"I don't like you I never will do you Unterstand me! You're not more than a brother to me!!" I said angry I saw how his expression changed and he let my wrist out of his crib "Go then!" He said and I took my bag and left the house.

2 weeks later

I was staying in the hotel for about two weeks after what happened I did go to school but didn't see my brother maybe he didn't go to school.
I didn't mean the things I've said I really care a lot about him and not in the way I would care about just a brother I was so mean to him I shouldn't have said those words.
every time mom called I just said I'm sleeping at a friends place because she would be sad and I don't want her to be.
I don't have anymore money so I need to go home today I'm kinda scared and ashamed to go back home.

At home

I opened the door and I could tell by the smell that many people Trank alcohol in here the first thing I did was opening the window and than going to my brothers room looking if he's still alive.
I knocked at the door about three times but no one opened so i just went in I saw him laying in his bed still in his jeans and sweatshirt he stank a lot like alcohol.
I just straight went back out and into my room I just wanted to have a shower right now. it's still early in the morning like 8:00 o'clock
I took a shower and but on a outfit a simple but cute one because maybe later i needed to get some food.

I wanted to get some water from the fridge when I left my room and my brother came out of his the same time I looked at him with a sad face but he just looked away and got downstairs

He also took a shower I can tell by the smell of the Parfum that I really like on him and he looks a lot fresher.
He passed me and I said " I didn't mean it." He turned and said " you came to tell me this ? " "no, I-I-I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry."
He came closer and said "I'm not because the stuff you said where true, I don't like you this way neither and you're nothing more than a sister to me. We should forget everything that happened." "Yeah right" I said while keeping my head down.

Knock-knock-knock
It's so early in the morning who is this.
Jimin went to the door and opened it "hey......