Part 12 /Why did you come back?

Did u miss me ?
"What so do you want me to tell you ?!
Yeah I've missed you !
Yeah I've needed you!
But that's not important anymore you weren't by my side you just left me!
How can you even do that?!"
Jimin Said with an angry yet hurt voice
"I-I-I don't know I just needed sometime for myself it wasn't easy for me either you know!!"
I said looking him in the eyes "but then why did you come back?! Why didn't you stay in Seoul ?!"
"I was worried about you, you didn't answer my letter so I thought maybe something happened"
"I don't know what you expect from staying here but do what ever you want!"
He said while leaving the room
After that I thought a lot about what he said and that I left him when he needed me but I'm not just going to go back to Seoul I've missed him and I want him I'm going to fight for him.

THE NEX MORNING
I woke up and took a shower after that I went to my old closet there are still so many clothes of mine so I decided to wear some of my old stuff

THE NEX MORNING I woke up and took a shower after that I went to my old closet there are still so many clothes of mine so I decided to wear some of my old stuff

I wore my clothes and got down stairs.
After I sat down Jiho came to me with a huge smile on her face "so what do you wanna eat ?" She asked me I was kinda confused why she asked me but I looked up at her and said "i do it myself thank you" I got up took an apple and sat back down.
After that Jimin came down the stairs he looked still sleepy but hella sexy at the same time.
He sat beside Jiho who was eating her meal he hugged her and said "did you sleep well honey" I was hella discussed and made a vomiting noise Jimin looked at me and I just smiled.
After I ate my apple i got up and excused myself.
Jimin followed me to the bathroom and took my hand "what are you doing"
"What do you mean?"
"I thought you want to leave?"
"You said I can do what ever I want so I'm going to stay the whole week like it was planned!"

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that it is a little short I need to study for math uuugh ☺️😂
-Yeonju