Part7 fighting feelings

That's weird who am I supposed to be is this a joke ?
Mmmmh whatever...
After the text I changed into my pj's

I got downstairs going to the fridge to eat something

Jimin was sitting on the couch watching tv I took out ice cream out of the fridge and jumped on the other side of the couch "what are you watching? " I ask I didn't get a answer tho " are we not  gonna talk forever?" I looked at him he just stands up and was about to go I rushed after him pulling him back "wait?" He turned around looking into my eyes "why?" He said "I-I-I don't know, I-I-I just want my best friend back." I said while looking to the floor he lifted up my chin looking at me "do you even know how much you mean to me how much I care about you how hard it is to control myself around you!" He said while I started tearing up At that moment i didn't think my mind was blank and because of that I just...
Kissed him and after backed away looking at him he came closer and started kissing me the kiss was lustful but at the same time meaning full.
He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck he was picking me up going back to the couch,
"No." I said looking at him he looked confused "let's go upstairs, please." He nodded with a smile we got upstairs into my room we closed the door even tho nobody was there.

"I've missed you so much!" He said breaking the kiss I smiled at him "me too." He laid me down on the bed kissing me "oppa?" "Yeah"
"Can we just stay like this?" He looked me in the eyes and said "of course." "Can you stay here for tonight." " I would love to." He said

I know exactly what you thing is she stupid why did she do that but I just wanna say that I've missed him so much his touch him speaking his scent everything,  I know he is my brother but I also know that I can't just love him like a sister loves his brother and I'm not fighting back those feelings anymore.

NEXT MORNING
he was still beside me his arm around my waist I Feld so strong like i could to everything in his arms I looked at his beautiful face stroking the strain of hair out of the way he smirked and pulled me even closer "good morning " I said while smiling he opens his eyes and says "thank god it wasn't a dream." I chuckled he looked at me and said "I wouldn't hurt you no more I promise !" I kissed him and said "I won't leave you no more promise!" He smiled and hugged me even more.

"We should keep this as a secret." I said and he nodded "let's stay a little like this okey?" "Okey"