chapter 2 ~Jace~

I am updating again!! I see you judging me!! RUUUDEEE!!! Kidding!! HURRY READ ON READ ON READ ON!!!!

    At first I think he's joking. I think I would know if my best friend was gay. Wouldn't I? Maybe I didn't even notice. I wonder if I am the only one who didn't know. "Does Izzy know?", I ask. He nods. That makes sense. He tells Izzy everything.  I just really can't believe it. I'm not mad. I have a feeling about it but I don't know what the feeling is. Am I sad about it? Happy? Relieved? I don't know why I would be relieved though. I'm about 99.9% sure I'm straight. I like girls. I'm attracted to them. But, am I attracted to Alec?

  "Look Jace I know it's a lot to take in. My parents don't know and neither does Max. I thought you should be the second person to know. I was just so scared of how you would react", he starts. I smile reassuringly at him. He fakes a smile back but I see a tears escaping his eyes.

  "Alec I'm not mad", I say while going in for a hug. He is so warm and he smells soooooo good!!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW JACE! You are not gay! You like girls. You once hooked up with Isabelle remember? Do I really like Alec? Like really really?  No that's absolutely crazy!!! I smile at Alec and let him go. I say my goodbye and head up to my room.

  I go to the compartment that's beside my bed and open it up. I find a picture of me and Alec acting like idiots. That's when it all seemed normal. I still love Alec as a brother but is there something else? I try and get the thought out of my mind and try to take a nap.

  I finally doze off. I have a dream that Alec and I are sitting on the side of a river laughing and making jokes about demons. When all of a sudden he leans over and kisses me. Fire works go off and it was the best kiss ever.

Not really a cliff hanger but woooo!!! Trust me...It will get better. Give it time!!!! You all are beautiful and perfect and everything and I will update tomorrow!! I might even surprise you without another update. I cant sleep :( SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE!!!!