Chapter 13 ~Alec~

After the baby is born we get it all cleaned up and dress it.  She lets me hold him. "He's beautiful Izzy! What's his name??", I ask. She looks up at me and smiles. Then she calls for Max to come over to her and she whispers something to him. He laughs and nods his head.

   "His name is Alexander", she says smiling ear to ear. I smile and hug her. "Easy! You do have my child in your arms ya know?". I laugh. I look at the door and see Magnus Bane come in. I smile at him and he smiles back. Izzy nudges me and giggles. "You have a jealous boyfriend remember?", she whispers. I laugh again and nod. I get up to find Jace.

   I find him in his room with his back turned away from the door sitting on his bed. He doesn't hear me come in. Though I wish he had. I can tell there is someone on the other side of him, and then I can clearly see what he is doing, he was kissing another person. A girl.

   I gasp and he turns around. I run out of the room into the living room. He runs after me. "Alec! Alec! It isn't what you think!", he yells as everyone stops there conversation to look him. Magnus looks up from checking to see if the baby has any weird issues or whatever. "It isn't like you never had anything with Magnus while we where together!'. WHAT?! I avoided Magnus for the sake of our relationship! Even Magnus know that! I try to say something but nothing comes out. I see Magnus stand up.

  "First of all, Alec hasn't EVER talked to me in a relationship sort of way! Second of all the only reason we talked when you where using him as your experiments, oh sorry I meant dating, was because of an emergency! So back the hell off! He deserves so much better than a confused little shit like you!", Magus yells. Woah, that happened.

   "Yeah, but..uh...", Jace stammers. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and see Izzy hand mom the baby as she gets up to comfort me. "Alec, I..".

   "I don't wanna hear it.  I thought I was more than an experiment to you! Now I know that you still have an attraction to girls! So congratulations you're cured! Hope you're freaking happy!", I yell. He looks as if someone hit him. I kindave did, I hit him with the truth. I hope it hurt too.

   "Maybe I should go, the baby looks healthy and he sure is beautiful, congratulations Isabelle. I know you'll be a wonderful mother.", Magnus says. Izzy lets go of me to hug him and thank him. I sit down on one of the seats in exhaustion. "Are you gonna be ok Alec?", he asks. I shake my head no. I shouldn't let Jace know he got to me but what am I suppose to do?  "Do you need me to stay here? I can go rent movies and we can hang out or something, like just as friends.".

  "I think that is an amazing idea, Jace go out for the night. Magnus thank you so much, Alec don't ya think it's an outstanding idea?", my mom says. I nod. "Wonderful, Magnus go get some snacks and movies! Thank you so much for volunteering by the way!". He nods and says goodbye then leaves.

   I guess I'm having a sleepover with Magnus Bane

   What do you think is gonna happen? Will they just hang out or do more?? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! And don't remember to vote! See ya guys next update! Stay fierce! ;)