Epilogue

It amazes me that people are actually reading this! I ended it how I thought would be the best and cutest way. I shall not be a heartbreaker like John Green! But anyway, here is how they went from there....

     When Jace and Alec turned 21 they finally got married. They had a shadow hunter wedding but with a hint of mundane. I guess Alec had a thing for mundane weddings. They moved into a new house just a few minutes away from there family.

   A few years later they decided they wanted a child. Alec begged Jace and finally Jace agreed. They decided to adopt a new born baby girl. They named her Isabella. Isabella was a natural born shadow hunter and she knew that her family was different, but she didn't care.

    About a year later after they adopted Isabella they adopted a tiny new born baby boy. They named him Gabriel. The couple had always admired that name, so, they named there precious baby boy, Gariel.

   They where a beautiful happy family of 4 and they wouldn't change it for the word. They where at peace, finally.

     I am seriously thinking about making a sequel in which it is Gabrielle's story! Thoughts? Please remember to comment, vote, and follow me! Thank you all for reading! <3