Chapter 15 ~Jace/Alec~ The ending chapter

I can't believe it. I can't blame him though. I cheated on him by kissing a girl! A freaking girl! But this is different, I was confused, he isn't, and this is his preference! Heart break, it isn't what this feels like, it's what is. And it's killing me slowly. I can't take all the blame I know I can't. This isn't only my fault and I am sure as hell gonna be telling him this! "What the hell?!?!", I yell. I told you! This isn't acceptable!!

     Alec looks at me, not with more of a surprised face then a saddened one. He should be sad that I yelled at him! Magnus raises an eyebrow at me. "Don't you knock? That should be a law. When two homosexual guys are having a sleepover you should NEVER just barge in the room. And you should definitely not yell at them and question why they where kissing another guy when you where kissing a girl earlier. Think about the logic Jace.", Magnus says sticking up for Alec. He looks at Alec and gives him a reassuring smile. "I'll let you two talk", he says getting up and kissing Alec's cheek. Alec smiles and tells him not to go to far. I think he should go to the edge of the earth and "magically" fall off. Sounds good to me.

   "What do you want? Wanna explain to me why you where kissing that girl? I kissed Magnus because I was sad, and he knows that. It was a comfort kiss! What was that  kiss with that slut?! An I used Alec kiss?". he says while holding back tears. I walk closer and he jumps back. "Don't you dear come near me!", he says while tears escape his eyes. He rushes to  brush them away. If it wasn't clear before that I hurt him it definitely is now. Ugh I am so stupid and selfish and, and, just plain, JACEISH!

    "Alec, I, I can explain why I kissed her, it isn't what you think", I begin.

      "Then what is it?!".

    "I..."

  "You what?!"

  "I cant tell you", I say. I know what you're thinking. Probably the same as Alec is, and that is, why the hell not?! Well the answer is, I cant show my emotions. I've never been good at that.

 "I can't believe this! I hate you Jace Wayland! I thought you loved me as much as I love you but I was hella wrong!", he says while sobbing. Did he just say hella? He's had to much Tumbr or something.

  "I do love you Alec!", I say tears escaping.

  His voice softens and so does his expression. "Then why can't you tell me why you did it?", He says. I put my head down and he puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head up. "Please tell me", he says. I push him away and run out the door. I can't face it.

                                                                             ~ Alec's pov~

        "Hey dude, you ok?", Magnus asks. I nod even though I'm not. "Then I'm gonna go, witchcraft shit I need to deal with. You sure you're gonna be ok?'. I nod. He says his goodbye and leaves. Truth is I don't want any relationship if it isn't with Jace. Down stairs I hear Alexander cry and hear Izzy walking up the steps with him.

   "Alec, can you watch him for a sec?", she says handing him to me. I nod and she leaves the room. He smiles up at me and I smile back. He has light blue eyes and brown beautiful hair. He looks like his momma.

   "Alexander, you sir are the most beautiful mistake I have ever seen", I say to the itty bitty baby. He giggles as if he could understand me. He is so precious! "I sure do hope you have better relationships then me, I'll be sure to tell your momma to never adopt a sexy male or female shadow hunter. Cause trust me, they're nothing but trouble. He giggles again and I find myself laughing. Max barges into my room and makes the baby jump a little.

  "May I help you sir?', I ask Max rudely. He comes over to the baby and cuddles up against me. "Hey. buddy what's wrong?".

  "Nuttin, just wanna love on my big brother and my lil nephew", he says giggling. I laugh too. "So, could I maybe possibly take my super awesome lil nephew to my room and show him all my cool stuff", he asks hopefully. I am about to reply when Izzy comes in the room.

   "Sure ya can! Have fuuuun!", Izzy says while taking the baby from me and handing it to Max. But be super extra careful, Ok?" He nods and hurries off to his room. "Ok so I am off for a night of fun! But I'll be back soon!", she says exiting out of the room before I can even reply. I lay down and sigh. Where did I go wrong? Let's start where I befriended Jace, and then fell In love with every single part of him. His smile, his hair, his jawline, his voice, his everything. I had him so tight in my grasp. What happened? That's where the question remains. I haven't been this depressed since I found out that my sister had cancer AND thought the love of my life hated me all on the same day. yeah that day really sucked to be honest. The song God bless the broken road comes to mind.

                                        I set out on a narrow way, many years ago.

                                     Hoping I would find true love among the broken road.

                                    But I got lost a time or two wiped my brow and kept pushing through

                                      I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you.

          But every sign did point to him, I wish I could finish the song but it wouldn't be the truth. I thought he was the one. I feel tears sting my eyes and I lay my head down on my pillow  and start crying. I am such a woos. Don't judge me. I hear my door open and I look up to see a very smiley Jace standing with a huge poster board. He turns in around and it reads "I, Jace Wayland will love you, Alexander Lightwood forever and ever until the day that I die". "I kissed the girl so I was positive I wanted to do this.", He says. I raise my eyebrow at him and he puts the board down and gets on one knee and pulls something out of his jean pocket. "Will you, Alexander Lightwood, be with me forever and ever and ever until we are finally old enough so I can take you to a church and have us a legal wedding?", He asks opening the box he got out of his pocket revealing a ring pop. I laugh and start crying.

   "Of course! Jace I love you so so so so so much!!! I will always be yours", I say with tears streaming down my face. He pulls me in for a long passionate kiss and I am for sure now I can sing the rest of the song.

                         And every long lost dream led me to where you are

                      Others who broke my heart, they where like northern stars.

                       Pointing me on my way, into your loving arms

                   This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you.

        I do know now that he is everything. We went through ups and downs, loops and swirls, but it all came together. That's what I call true love.

                                           THEE END!!!

      I really hope you guys enjoyed! I thank you so much for reading and voting! You all are the ones who kept the story going! Thank you all so much for being there. I LOVE YOU ALL!