Chapter 6 ~Alec~

So I know you are probably expecting Isabelle's point of view but I done Alec's cause we haven't heard from him in a while but don't worry you will find out what was in the cookie I promise. (:

   After my parents left my bedroom I didn't know what to do. My life is going up in flames right in front of my face and I'm hating it. I just wanna die. To just exit out of the world as we know it and go to heaven. I believe I would go because the demons are from the devil and I kill them. I believe in God but Jace doesn't. Even though he is part angel. What a dip wad. Even though he hasn't talked to me in forever I feel as if my love has grown stronger. Which really freaking sucks!!!!

  I go downstairs to find my sister vomiting in a trash can. Oh God is she in the middle of an act of cancer? I don't know much about cancer but I watched my sisters keeper and that chick puked a whole gallon bucket full! It was disgusting!

  :Izzy, you ok sis?", I ask. What if she's pregnant? That's crazy. Oh God and what if it's Jaces'?! Stop it Alec! She has cancer and that is why she is puking! I hope...

  "Who bought raisin cookies????? Raisins are freaking disgusting and I hate them! I hate them so much I vomit!", she says pointing to the sink. "See?!?" I laugh Oh thank gosh it was just a raisin cookie that made her puke. "Have you talked to Jace?", she asks.

  "I told him that I was gay but I haven't talked to him since. I think he's mad, or freaked out. Probably both.", I say in reply.

  "I know you told him.", she says. I could see your disappointment on your face when he walked off. I though you either confessed your love or your sexuality. But I knew you couldn't confess love so I went with the confessing your gay one. I'm pretty clever for someone dying ya know." She winks. I hit her in the arm playfully and tell her she isn't gonna die and she is being dramatic. She laughs and tells me that I should go talk to Jace. So I nod and go upstairs.

  I knock on his door and he opens it up and tells me to come in. His smell feels the room. He smells so good! I don't know how I am gonna tell him. Wait? Do I plan to tell him? I can't believe I was planning on that! No I can't tell him. Why am I even in his room?

  He should be the one to come and talk to me! Not the other way around. I walk out of the room and I hear Jace calling after me. All at once the anger hits me and I feel like going off on somebody. I run in my room and lock the door. I hear banging on it. I start crying.

  "Just go away Jace! Please! I don't wanna hear how much you think of a freak you think I am! I don't wanna hear that you hate me and think the world would be a better place the world would be if I wasn't in it! I don't wanna hear it!", I say through my sobs. I meant every word of it but I regret it as soon as I say it.

 "Alec open the freaking door before I break it down! Now! I am not gonna yell at you!", he yells. I know he is going to and I don't think I can handle it. I hear a loud bang at my door and the door slams open. Holy crap. He broke my door. "He walks into my room. "I told you." I turn around not facing him and wipe my tears. I feel so helpless right now. I don't know what he plans on saying to me. Probably here to beat me up or tell me that I disgust him.

 He turns me around. I expect him to punch me. But what he does surprises me. I feel him lean in more. I close my eyes so I don't see his face when he damaged me mentally and physically. But he doesn't hurt me. I feel his lips brush against mine.

  I open my eyes and push his head closer to mine and close my eyes as we stand there, kissing passionately.

  TADA!! They finally did it!!! YAY! I don't mean did it..I mean they finally kissed!!! YAY!!!

Like a 'brother' (A Jace and Alec fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें