Chapter 9 ~Alec~

A/N If you guys wanna like my Facebook page the link is right her! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jace-Wayland/1431931710369459 Thank you and remember to comment, vote, and tell your friends. Or...just read it! But if you do enjoy it please let me know! I don't feel like I am working up to the expectation.

 I hear my mother gasp. Oh my..she saw me and Jace kiss. Oh crap! I think I'm gonna die. Holy crap what is air? What is life? What is??.....AH! Ok ok Alec calm down calm down Alec calm down. My mother covers her mouth. Oh my God I am revolting to her! Help! I need help!! WAAATTTEEERRR! Shut up Alec you aren't SpongeBob!

  My mom uncovers her mouth and smiles. Oh..my....She's gonna kill me. Right now. She has that weird smile on this is my last breathe. Remember me as the awesome person who got the guy. Ok? Thank you. "Maryse, I uh we where just", Jace tried to explain. "Look I don't wanna lie to you. I have to much respect to do that. Me and Alec are well, we're a couple. I'm really sorry".

   My mom just laughs. "Oh my gosh dear lord no! I'm not mad at all!", she says. REELLLIIIEEEFFFF! "I knew it would happen all along. The way you guys always got along and laughed and talked together. I could tell it was so much more than a brotherly relationship even if you guys hadn't noticed. I am totally ok with that! It actually hurts that you thought I would be angry! You guys sure are good at hiding your feelings that's for sure.", she says smiling. I honestly have thee best momma in the world! Look at me now! On top of the wooorrrllllddd!!! Woah..I should be a song writer! Look out Ed Sheeran!

  "Mom! You're the best!", I say running up to hug her. Jace follows and screams "GROUP HUG!!!" I swear he is so cute! I wanna kiss him but not while my mother is around. Ew. My dad comes in the room and mom explains everything.

  At first he looks bad but then smiles and hugs us both. We tell them Izzy already knows to not bug her about and they nod and leave the room to go tell Max. So people guess what.. WE'RE OFFICIAL! Mark it on your calendars 3-13-2014 was the day this ship sailed!

  I honestly can't believe it. I am literally on air. Everyone approves and I just feel like flying! It's a beautiful dayyyy! Woah.... Gay guy quoting Christian songs. Not something you hear everyday. Bur I am a Christian. Ya see. I believe in the big man above. I believe in the bible and everything in it. But I feel like the same sex marriage is simply read wrong. Just my opinion. No need to bite my head off. That's jace's job. EW! Get the visual out of your mind!

  Jace kisses me once more and we start kissing...hard....and one thing leads to another and...well you get the picture.... And once I am at my 'peak' I know for the first time ever....Jace is the one for me.

Was that a long chapter? I tried...IT WAS A HAPPY CHAPTER! Sorry..I don't do smut! But I know you all freaks wanted them to do it so I gave it to you. Sorry I didn't go in to details. Please tell me in the comments or message me if you are liking the characters like talking to the audience. Do you guys like that or would you like to change it? It's your choice! Oh and remember the facts about the bible and stuff was totally my opinion I do believe in God and all that is my own personal opinion. I mean Alec..ok me! Next update soon!