Chapter 7 ~Jace~

Updating early!! YAY! I just feel in the writing mood for some reason. I hate when other fan fictions just jump right into the relationship part. But I also hate when it takes so long to get there. So I done kindave in the middle.

  The next thing I know we are making out. Tongues in mouth. Wow his tongue is so soft. I accidentally moan. Oops. Maybe it turned him on? I feel him smile against my lips. Oh thank God he didn't think that was creepy. Cause it definitely was weird. I guess he liked it. Wait? Why am I letting this little monster take control? Jace don't role that way!!!

  I start taking control. Teasing him by putting biting his bottom lip gently and licking it only to pull back when he gets into. It's driving him crazy I know. But it's sexy how frustrated he gets. I push him on to the bed and start to take his shirt off and that's when Isabelle walks by the door. Crap I forgot I broke it!

  She looks in and as soon as she sees us she puts her hands in front of her eyes. Me and Alec laugh. Oops. I was afraid she told him I thought I loved him. I feel like I wouldn't be on top of him right now if she did. And I wouldn't give this spot here for anything. Maybe a vampire bike. Wait no I wouldn't give anything.

  "Okay! What did I just freaking see? Why is this door broke? Oh God don't tell me you pushed him against it and it broke. Cause I don't wanna know about your sex ways trust me. Alec put your shirt on! I need to talk to you guys!", she says while exiting the door.

 I smile at Alec and he kisses me gently on the cheek. He is so hot. I just wanna rip his clothes off. He puts his shirt on I get off of him. He smiles at me wider. "We will finish this later", He winks and I kiss him.

  We go downstairs and we see the lightwood parents and Max, Magnus, and Izzy. I guess Magnus is here to see if he can cure her. He doesn't look like he brings good news. Or maybe that's his natural look. I see Magnus check out Alec head to toe. I know Magnus is gay so I push Alec behind me and give Magnus the death stare. Alec is mine and only mine. I don't share my Alecs. Izzy giggles when she sees me glaring at Magnus and mouths the words "jealous much". I smile and stick my tongue out at her.

"So about Isabelle, it isn't good. There is no way to cure her except the old natural way. Chemo therapy. I know how obsessed Isabelle is with her hair but unfortunately she will lose it all. Or die.", he says with no expression. Izzy gasps.

  "There has to be another way! I'm a shadow hunter!", She yells.

  "It is the only way. I'm sorry.", he says. Isabelle's parents have gathered around her comforting her. Oh and ya know how she took the test?", he asks. We all nod. "It told how many months she has to live. I am sad to say that Isabelle Lightwood only has 2 months to live. I am sorry", he says before he walks off.