Part 11 ~Isabelle~

Life was going good. I found a guy who treated me good. But he didn't truly love me, he only wanted in my pants. And he got in em.

   At first I thought he was just playing.....He wasn't. It wasn't planned. It was forced. After I gathered my clothes after he fell asleep it didn't register in my mind until I got home. He had raped me.

  The next morning I started throwing up. I was having these random mood swings. I usually would get happy seeing Alec and Jace always mushy and cutsie and crap but not this time. I felt angry, I don't know why, but I did.

  "Just stop! It's freaking annoying! No one wants to see that nastiness!", I scream at them. They look up. Alec looking more hurt than angry, and Jace looking furious. Oops.

  :How dare you judge us when you are out there slutting it up with a guy that only wants to take your virginity! Oh wait, you don't have your virginity left!", he yells.

  " I, I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened. Things are getting weird, I have these weird mood swings", I say apologetically. Jace's expression softness. He looks at Alec and back at me. "Maybe it's a side affect of my medicine. It probably is". Jace doesn't blink. What is going on in that mind of his.

  "Izzy, have you been sick too? Puking? Back hurting?", Alec asks. I nod.  Why is he asking all these weird questions?

  "Alec, call Magnus, invite him over. See if it is a side affect or whatever. It's time for  a checkup anyway.", Jace says. I thank him and go to lay down.

  I don't know what's going on really. I don't know why Alec was asking all of those weird questions. He must have his reasons. oh well, I fall asleep. Dreaming of demons and blood and killing. A shadow hunters favorite dream.

  I wake up to the sound of the loud door bell. Jesus Christ it's loud. Alec comes in telling me to come downstairs. I protest but he just somehow always gets me to go. I don't have a clue how he does it, but it's really freaking annoying.

  I go down with him and I see shadow hunter doctors standing everywhere. Ugh. I see a matt in the middle of the floor. They tell me to lay on it so I do.

  "Stay very still", One of em say. "So congratulations Jace and Alec.". They thank him and Magnus just looks down. Lol he so jelly!.

  They hook something up to me and start running all kinds of tests. After about 3 hours finally Magus stands up. Thank God, finally it's over.

   " I am please no announce that there isn't anything there. No cancer or anything.", he says without an expression. I hear my mother gasp in amazement and hug my father and kiss him. Ew old people love. I see Jace hugging Alec while he cries tears of pure joy. Aw how cute.

  Magnus pulls me over to the side. Oh crap he's gonna complain about losing Alec even though he never had him. But he doesn't say anything about Alec, nor Jace. What he says really surprises me.

  "Alec told me you've been vomiting and having mood swings and stuff like that. That true?", He asks. I nod. Why is that such a freaking big deal??? It isn't so why is he asking me this.

    "Why is that such a big deal?", I ask. He looks at me like I am a total idiot, then shakes his head.

  "Isabelle,  will you do me a favor?", he asks. I nod. "Take a pregnancy test". And with that he was gone. I walk up to my room and sit on my bed shocked at what he had said. I can't be pregnant. It's impossible I have can-. Wait, I don't have it anymore! I dance around happily and then remember why I was sad. "Shit", I say out loud. Jace and Alec walk into my room.

  "So what did Alec say to you?", Alec asks.

  "If he is trying to get you to talk to Alec about setting him up with him I swear to God I will ..". I cut him off.

   "He didn't say anything about that, chill your beans. He said that..", It was Jace's turn to cut me off.

  "Take a  pregnancy test?'. I nod. "Thought so, Izzy you may need to, As you where sleeping Alec ran to the store and got you one. Go take it. Tell us first, ok?". I nod again taking the pregnancy test from him. I walk into my bathroom and pee on it. (Sorry for the visual.) I look at it and the answer takes my breath away.

  It reads POSITIVE.

  A/N   Woah, Things aren't looking so hot for Izzy! Let me know what ya think down in the comments and remember to vote and tell your friends. Oh yeah and Rest in peace Teen Wolf legends Aidan and Allison.