Part 12 ~Jace~

That night Izzy tells us the baby news. She explains about the rape and the pregnancy test. Her parents aren't angry. They just feel like something needs to be done to the boy. I think so to. But ya know, whatever.

   Izzy decides to keep the baby. She thinks since it was her fault she needs to take responsibility for her doing. Alec and I are very proud of her for taking this like an adult would. We know this is a difficult time period for her so we try to do the best things for her through her pregnancy. Massage her feet, massage her neck, and massage everything else she needs. Alec is always by her side whenever she needs something. By month 5 she is huge. Though her belly hasn't dropped she is still big. By that time Alec couldn't help but get  just a tad but over excited about the coming of his nephew.

   Don't get me wrong, I am also excited for this baby but it's gonna be all Alec talks about. Jace won't get enough loving time! Woah that was selfish! Oh well! I am a growing boy with hormones I need my gay sex! But oh well! I guess the baby has to have some love too! But does it really have to be from my boyfriend? Hush Jace you're being stupid!

    The whole family is buzzing about the almost arrival of the baby. They already found out  the gender of it. SUPIRSE! It's a boy! Izzy was pretty disappointed that it wasn't a girl but she got over it real quick when she found out that a boy is easier to train as a shadow hunter than a girl. "I want my boy to be a warrior!", she had said. Oh well, guess that is pretty exciting.

   3 months later (Month 8) she is constantly complaining! Can someone get this girl a doctor already? She is starting to piss me off! Alec just doesn't listen cause he understands. He's my comforter in this time. When she starts pissing me off he is always there to calm me down. If we wasn't I would have probably jammed my hand down her throat and pull the baby out myself! That isn't possible is it? Probably not, oh well.

                                                                       ~Month 9~

     It's about freaking time! Izzy is due in just a few days and the whole family can hardly wait. They are SO excited! It's quite annoying really. But I guess it will all be worth it when it get's here.

  I hear Alec on the phone. He is telling Magnus that Izzy's water broke. WHHHAAAT?!! I rush down to help and Alec follows.

  The delivery goes smooth and wonderfully. After all of that Maryse stars calling people. I hear the door bell ring and I go to answer it.

  I answer it and as soon as I do, I get this strange connection. Like, an attraction. Thing is the person at the door, was a girl.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed and do you think Jace will turn his sexuality around? Let me know down in the comment. Remember to vote and comment what ya think!!! BYEE!