Chapter 14 ~Alec/Jace~

~Jace's pov~

      What the hell have I done? I ruined everything by one kiss? I know you're wondering why the fuck did you do it Jace? The reason, I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE! Moment of weakness. Shit, why the hell am I so freaking stupid?! And now I have to leave while Magnus and Alec go have sex in his room! Did I say sex? I meant sleepover. NO I MEANT SEX! Just shoot me with an arrow. Preferably the one shot by Katniss Everdeen to blow up the arena. Yeah I'm a Hunger games fan!

    "Jace freaking Wayland you have a death wish don't ya bitch?!", Izzy yells while walking into my room. "You are a pathetic idiotic loser who needs shot in the face! What the hell Jace?! You decide to turn straight and break his heart?!". I can't bare what she has to say so I sit on my bed and cover my ears with a pillow. A pillow that smells like Alec, I begin to cry. "Jace look, I don't know what is going on but I think you should talk to Alec whatever it is. So, why did you do it?", she says sitting down beside me taking the pillow from my ears.

  "I needed to know, I needed to know if I still could feel that attraction to girls I once had. I saw a free chance to test it and now I know. I don't have that feeling. The sight of Alec running out and Magnus looking at him, God I couldn't stand it!", I say.

                      ~Alec's pov~

       At 8 o'clock Magnus shows up with a bunch of snacks. He smiles at me and I notice how white his teeth. Thank the good lord for sexy warlocks. I laugh at my joke and he looks at me weird and I blush.  He hands me 5 movies, Nemo, The Hunger games, and the classic Lion King. How does this bitch know my personality so much? Yes I know THG probably surprised you but I am sooooo in love with the boy with the bread. Yes, that is the only reason I read the books, why is that so wrong?

  "So, watcha wanna watch first?", he asks. I point to Nemo. He laughs. "Nice choice".  I smile back and laugh. Eventually we are really close together watching our final movie eating the last of our snacks. Yes I said we where really close, not cuddling! Ok so we where kindave cuddling. Ok so we where really cuddling. I put my head on his shoulder and holy apples his smell. WOAH! Holy cinnamon! He smelled soooooooooooo good! He kisses my head and I smile. I pick my head off of his shoulder and lean closer to him and my lips brush his and at that time, the door busts open.

  And standing at the door was the one and only life ruiner, Jace Wayland.

       Thoughts? 3 comments for next update? Can we do it???!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!