[Jasper, Lapis, & Peridot × infant reader]

[#27: (Y/N)'s favorite]

You were alseep in Lapis' arms. She smiled lovingly down at your small, fragile features. You began to stir and grunted softly, your (E/C) eyes fluttering open.

You yawned and sleepily grinned at Lapis, waving a small fist around. She chuckled at you and wagged a finger near your hand, causing you to curl your tiny fingers around hers.

Your eyes widened slightly when Jasper softly sat down next to Lapis. She leaned over the blue gem and smiled down at you.

"Awe, whatta cutie! I bet I'm your favorite Mom, huh, (Y/N)?" the muscled woman cooed, smirking at Lapis. The blue gem just rolled her eyes and watched you as you babbled.

Jasper made funny faces at you, causing you to giggle and shriek. Lapis grinned at the two of you, amused.

Lapis stood and handed you to Jasper. She then began to stretch and walked out of the house. Now, Jasper was holding you.

The large gem had always been a little scared to hold you. She was afraid that she would hurt you, since she could be rough even when not intended. So she sat as still as possible and cradled you carefully.

Your eyes slowly shut and you dozed off into a peaceful slumber. Jasper's arms were very warm and soft.

Suddenly, Peridot's door opened and she strode past you and Jasper while pressing buttons on her floating screen. She turned to look at you and smiled. She made her way back to the couch after putting her screen away.

"Aren't they just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" Jasper asked the green gem, who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, they are indeed 'adorable'," Peridot replied, using her floating fingers as air quotes. Jasper gave a big, goofy grin and Peridot chuckled.

"I am almost positive that I'll be their favorite mother figure, if not already. You don't stand a chance against me, Jasper," Peridot said proudly, crossing her arms.

"Oh, yeah? (Y/N) already loves me more than anyone in this whole universe. You can't top that, Peri-snot," Jasper snickered.

"That's just what you think. You'll see. (Y/N) thinks I'm the best!" Peridot growled. Jasper growled back.

The noise awoke you and you peeled your eyes open. You whimpered and started to cry. The two arguing gems looked down at you.

"Look what you did! You woke them up!" Jasper hissed, softly rocking you back and forth. You just continued to wail.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who woke them up!" Peridot snapped, pushing herself closer to Jasper. They growled in each other's faces.

Lapis sighed at the sight before her once she opened the door. She crossed her arms over her chest and cleared her throat, grabbing the attention of Jasper and Peridot.

"Excuse me, you two. Clearly, I'm (Y/N)'s favorite. I don't fight in front of them, or ignore them to growl at someone else. Hand them over, Jasper," Lapis ordered.

Jasper sighed and carefully placed you in Lapis' arms. You immediately stopped crying and closed your eyes once again.

"My point is proven," the blue gem spoke proudly, settling herself on the couch and cradling you in her arms. You nuzzled yourself against her.

Jasper and Peridot pouted. They had been defeated once again. They glared at each other but stopped when Lapis gave them a death stare.

---

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡