•ch. 1 obeying•

"Ethan, hey wake up." a gentle voice spoke while shaking the blue haired boy whose figure was slumped in front of his computer. With a few more shakes the sleeping boy woke up and groggily rubbed his eyes then looked at who woke him. "Hey sleepyhead, had a nice nap?"
Once Ethan's eyes cleared he saw the one who woke him was none other than Tyler, one of his best friends. "Sorry, I dozed off for a few minutes."

"Few minutes?" Tyler laughed then looked down at his watch, "Bro you've been out for 3 hours!" Tyler shook his head as he continued to chuckle.

"3 hours?!" Ethan exclaimed looking down at his own watch, seeing it was already 7:45 pm. "Shit, shit, shit." the blue boy mumbled under his breath while frantically scrambling for his phone. His breathing became irregular once he saw he had 20 missed calls and 13 unread texts from his boyfriend. Almost immediately Ethan began to save everything on his computer and collect his things at a very fast past.

"Hey, hey woah calm down Eth," Tyler laughter died off once he saw Ethan's panicked look, "Is everything okay?" The taller male was becoming a bit worried due to Ethan's off behavior.

Ethan racked his brain for some sort of excuse that will allow him to leave as soon as possible, "Yeah, nothing to worry 'bout. Just Danny had made a special meal tonight for the two of us and it was supposed to be at 6." Ethan plastered his best smile he could just so Tyler wouldn't question him more, "Well don't wanna leave him waiting, tell everyone I said bye!" Before Tyler could even reply Ethan was out the door rushing to his car leaving Tyler in a confused state.

As soon as the car door closed Ethan picked up his phone and quickly dialed his boyfriend. Only after 2 rings Danny picked up, "About fucking time Ethan."

Ethan's breath hitched at the tone of his voice, "I'm s-so-sorry, I fell a-as-sleep a-at my desk a-and didn't s-see the t-time." he rushed out in one breath his voice quivering with every word. Putting the car in drive he speed off towards Danny's house. "I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up," Ethan's teeth clicked together and be pressed his lips closed tight so they wouldn't tremble. "Stop lying to me! You know fully well that on Fridays you are to be at my house no later than 6."

"D-danny plea-" Ethan began but was cut off once again

"Don't call me Danny, you are in some deep shit." Venom was practically dripping from Danny's words.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir." Ethan tried to contain himself but he knows all too well when he has to call Danny Sir, nothing good ever comes of it.

"You can't even remember simple rules, but don't worry I'll remind you." Danny's voice held a sinister undertone to it which made Ethan start to cry.

"Please," Ethan begged quietly, "I'll do better, it was a mistake and I'll do better, I just—"

"Shut up." His lips immediately closed again and more tears were brought to his eyes. "Save your excuses for someone who cares. If you can't follow the rules I have to punish you" The line went dead leaving Ethan in tears as he sped down the streets to the house.

Once he finally arrived Ethan ran to the door and pulled out the key Danny gave him. Taking a deep breath the blue haired boy pushed the door open and braced himself. "Well look who decided to show up."

"S-sir please Im s-sorry." Ethan cried out trying to calm his boyfriend, "Please I fell asleep." The tears began to cascade down his cheeks as trembles ran through his body in fear of what was to come. His eyes stayed glue to the floor not wanting to meet the older, taller man's glare.

"Oh please, you're so pathetic Ethan." Danny stated standing up towering over the frightened boy, "Look at me when I talk to you." His voice was sharp and demanding. Reluctantly looking up Ethan tried to will his eyes to dry, "Stop it with those pathetic tears we both know you're faking them." Ethan knew that he was in for hell based on the amount of anger in Danny's eyes.

"I'm sorry s-sir, I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry, so so sorry" He sounded like a damn broken record but he honestly couldn't care less.

"Don't you worry my little baby, I'll take good care of you" an evil smile graced Danny's lips as he advances towards the trembling blue haired boy.

Hey thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Feed back is much appreciated ^-^ And I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!