•Ch. 10 what is love?•

"HOLD THE FUCK UP," Mark bellowed while staring in disbelief at Tyler who was sat next to the man in the car with a small smug smile on his face. "YOU MEAN TO FUCKING TELL YOU TWO KISSED?!" Mark mouth dropped when Tyler nodded confidently. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Tyler ran his hand through his hair, "I would really appreciate it you'd stop yelling because I am right fucking here."

"Sorry, sorry, just wow. Dude you and Ethan kissed." Mark gestured a bit dramatically "like actual lips to lips smooch."

Tyler nodded, "Please don't ever call it that again and okay it has been established that we kissed, I don't know what to do next."

"You mean to tell me you two haven't made any more moves?" Mark asked but continued once Tyler shook his head. "Okaaay wow."

"I know, I wanna take him on a date but I wanna make is special. Because he means the world to me." Tyler said a small blush rose to his cheeks.

Mark's hands found their way to his chest and over his heart and he let out a slightly feminine, 'awwwwweee'. The blush on Tyler's face became more prominent. "Don't you worry a curly hair on your little head, I believe whatever you do it'll be amazing and he'll love." The blush on Tyler's face deepened.

Before Tyler can respond, Marks phone went off with a text from Jack. "Looks like Jack is here, come one he may need help with the luggage." Mark and Tyler got out of the car and went inside the airport looking for the green haired man who shouldn't been so hard to find. Soon enough they spotted him standing next to luggage claim. Once they made it to him, Tyler could easily tell that Mark was becoming more nervous.

The two of them hugged and when Jack moved to give Tyler a quick hug Tyler see how red Marks face was. They exchanged welcoming words and were soon on their way out of the airport towards Mark's car. Putting the luggage in the trunk Tyler quickly slide into the backseat so Jack could sit in the front seat with Mark. This caused said driver to give Tyler a look that easily read 'I know what you're doing' in which responds with an innocent smile. The drive to Mark's was pretty boring except for a bit of chatting.

Once they pulled into Mark's place they all get out and bring in Jack's bags. "Man I'm so glad you're gonna be visiting for 2 months! Like i got so many awesome collab videos." Marl blabbered without trying to hide his excitement.

"I'm glad I'm here too," Jack flashed Mark a warm cheeky smile, "I really needed to get away from Ireland for a bit, ever since Signe and I broke up things were getting a little rough." Jack's face dropped for a moment at the mention of Signe but quickly he replaced it with a smile that seemed almost too perfect to be real.

"Oh my god Jack!" a voice from the kitchen called out followed by a flash of blue hair sprinting past everyone only to ungracefully smash into Jack while ending in a hug for the green haired man. "It's so good to see you! It feels like forever!" Ethan exclaimed happily pulling away from the Irish man.

"Ethan! My god have you gotten taller?" Jack joked ruffling his blue hair as if he was a child. Amy and Kathryn came out of the kitchen as well to greet the foreigner.

Ethan turned his attention to Tyler who looked down at him lovingly, "Tyler come here I gotta show you things." he said grabbing Tyler's bigger hand and dragging him to the kitchen. Once entering the kitchen Tyler saw a bunch of different types of food ranging from pizza and mashed potatoes to mac and cheese, it seemed like a little of everything that everyone liked.

"My god you and the girls certainly weren't lying when you said you'd cook dinner for us all." Tyler exclaimed wrapping an arm around the smiling boy but he didn't miss the way Ethan's first response was to flinch and stiffen.

"Sorry I should be use to sudden touch by now." Ethan said sounding disappointed in himself. His eyes casted downwards shamefully.

Tyler looked down at him with the softest expression possibly, "No Eth, it's okay love. Recovery takes time," Gently grabbing Ethan's chin, Tyler tilts his face up so now that Ethan was looking directly into Tyler's face, "It will take time but I will be here for you every step of the way." Ethan smiled hopefully at the taller male and wrapped his arms around him.

"Thanks for sticking with me through this, I know it's been a slow process." Ethan mumbled out from his spot, his head resting on Tyler's broad chest.

"It's okay that it's slow, as long as you keep moving forward." Tyler said comfortingly. "You'll be okay in the end, I'll make sure of it."

Ethan didn't respond but a small graced his face as a feeling he didn't really recognize washed through. Was this love? The concept of that word has long since been wrongly corrected. It's meaning has been skewed to fit everything Danny wanted. Empty promises made and words twisted forced Ethan to question everything he thought he knew about love. But standing here in Tyler's arm made the blue haired boy's heart race and flooded him with warmth. Ethan doesn't really remember what love is anymore but being with Tyler felt something closer to the truth than with Danny.

Tyler slightly tightened his arms around Ethan and mumbled, "You're not broken, just bent."

Ethan brought his head up and pulled away from Tyler a bit, "You did not just quote a P!nk song right now." He let out a small laugh that made Tyler smile.

"We're not interrupting something are we?" An Irish voice spoke while entering the kitchen making the two boys who were hugging to pull apart fully.

"Nah just having a conversation Sean." Tyler responded with a bashful smile.

"Okay good cause I am starving!" Mark exclaimed following Sean into the kitchen.

"When aren't you?" Amy commented walking in with Kathryn who was laughing.

Soon enough everyone was sat around the table eating enjoying eachothers company. Chatter fluttered around the table as everyone spoke with mouthfuls of food.

"Oh shit Ethan you made the mashed potatoes from scratch? They are bloody amazing! Just like thee ol' mama use to make." Sean joked while he took another spoonful of mashed potatoes.

"Hey after we are done eating anyone wanna watch a movie?" Tyler asked as they neared the end of their meal. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, "What movie should we watch?"

"Rise of the Guardians!" Ethan suggested enthusiastically from his seat.

"You always choose that movie." Tyler responded pretending to be annoyed.

"It's my favorite! And besides I know you can't say no to me." Ethan stated sticking his tongue out childishly.

Tyler shook his head disapprovingly but the smile never left his face. Soon enough everyone was done eating and was sitting around the tv watching Rise of the Guardians. Once again Ethan found his way next to Tyler and cuddled into his side. Ethan felt warmth flood through himself and felt safe in Tyler's arms. But the question still remained in the back of Ethan's mind, What is love?

I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG. These last few months have been so hectic and insane im so sorry. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff still in regards to my abusive ex making this story hard and painful to write, and as well as over the summer I had 2 knee surgeries and i was hella hopped up on drugs so i would not have been able to write anything. But since i am doing better I'm going to try and get more out! again i am so sorry for the delay and this is a pretty dull and shitty filler chapter. sorry.

Hey thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Feed back is much appreciated ^-^ And I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!