•ch.9 beach day•

Days have passed since Tyler and Ethan's moment in the kitchen, it seemed as if neither one of them wanted to bring it up. It was a warm Saturday afternoon and the members of Teamiplier were on their way to the beach. Even Pam decided to join causing them to split into 2 cars the girls in one and the boys in the other.

In the boy's car Tyler was driving while Ethan sat in the passenger with the AUX cord and Mark sat in the back scrolling through his phone giggling occasionally.

"What are you so giddy about back there?" Tyler asked looking up at Mark's reflection in the rearview mirror. Mark was biting his lip slightly and glanced up from his phone.

"Oh just some silly things Sean is sending me." Mark responded causing Tyler to throw a sideways glance at Ethan who had a slight smirk.

"Oh reeeaaaally," Ethan said dramatically and turned to Mark in his seat, "You should just tell him how you feel you know."

Uncertainty flashed through Mark's face, "I'm not sure about that. Maybe one day." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "So uh how are doing? With you know the whole Danny thing?" Mark asked hoping to change the subject.

Ethan shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not sure really, I'm finding it hard to move on you know." The blue boy's hands unconsciously fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. "It's really hard."

"I understand," Mark responded gingerly, "How about your anxiety?"

"It's becoming a bit more controllable but sometimes I get flashbacks and remember things I don't want to and it just throws me into a full uncontrollable panic attack." Ethan said lowly receiving sad looks from both Mark and Tyler.

"I'm sorry," Mark's voice was filled with nothing but love and support, "It must be tough for you."

Ethan remained silent and so Tyler jumped in, "It is an everyday battle but he'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." Ethan casted Tyler a thankful look which he returned with a warm smile. Not too soon after Tyler was pulling into a parking spot next to the girls car. Almost as soon as Ethan exited the car he was engulfed in a surprise hug from none other than Pam causing Ethan to tense slightly but he forced himself to relax. He still wasn't too fond of sudden contact from anyone other than Tyler.

"Oh my gosh Ethan I haven't seen you in forever!" Pam exclaimed when she pulled away.

Ethan smiled, "I think it's been since A Date With Markiplier, right?" Ethan responded as everyone gathered their belongings and walk towards the beach.

"Mhmm, It's good to see you." Pam smiled warmly and soon left to catch up with the girls.

Ethan grabbed his bag and turned around to see Tyler still waiting for him, "Hey you sure you're okay with this?" Tyler looked concerned, he didn't want the younger male to feel uncomfortable being at the beach.

"Yeah I should be," Ethan bit his lip a bit out of habit, "It's a small beach right? Like not many people there?" The blue haired boy looked up at the taller male hopefully.

Tyler smiled down at him, "Yes it is. Not many people come to this beach." Relief visibly washed from Ethan's face.

"Ok then I should be fine taking my shirt off," Ethan sighed, "The scarring on my back isn't so bad but it's still very noticeable." his voice dropped sadly for a second.

"Don't worry okay? Everyone here loves you and no one is going to judge." Tyler reassured him but Ethan only responded with a nod. The two of them continued to walk until they made it to the area where everyone else is. Mark of course was alreading shirtless and Amy soon followed in suit taking off her cover clothes. She grabbed Mark's arm and practically dragged him to the water. As they went off many faint yells of protests could be heard from the Mark causing everyone to giggle. Kathryn had already set up her beach chair and pulled out a magazine to read. Pam was right next to her laying out a towel while putting on sunscreen.