Epilogue: Crowning Glory

Lionel couldn't help but smile as he watched Danielle walk down the aisle and it made him think about how he had felt thirty years earlier when he had been in that position; it was hard to believe just how much time had passed.

It was strange to even think about how fast the twins had grown up and Lionel had been glad that things had worked out the way that they had.

Looking around, his brown eyes caught on his eldest son and smiled; Daniel looked so much like him now and Lionel had worried often enough about his son when he was growing up.

Daniel had never been interested in the throne and had been more than happy to concede to his older twin sister; he had never wanted to be King and he enjoyed the private life that he had built for himself.

Briana sat next to Lionel watching their daughter be crowned Queen, thirty years had been enough for them and she was happy to retire from the title now.

She wanted to spend the rest of her life just enjoying her time with Lionel and she was glad for the chance to step back from the lime-light that had come from being Queen.

Her life had been far from easy since the twins had been born and Briana had often struggled to deal with what was excited of her.

It made her grow even closer to Lionel, he had been there for her when she felt like she couldn't trust anyone else; they had worked together to make sure that this wasn't going to break them or their family apart.

Three years after the twins had been born, Lionel and Briana had welcomed another daughter into the world; they had called her Addison after Briana's mother.

Seven years after Addison had been born, the couple had welcomed their final child, a son and had called him Tristian; he had been their surprise baby and had been a wonderful addition to the family.

Briana had never thought that she would have a big family of her own, she loved all her children but after the twins had been born she had never wanted anymore children especially since they were practically raised by a nanny.

It had been hard not being able to raise her children herself and Lionel had done his best to make sure that they both had time for their children instead of just pawning them off to the nanny all the time like his parents had done.

Danielle took a seat on the throne and took a nervous breath, her eyes sweeping the crowds that had gathered to watch her be crowned Queen; she had never felt more nervous in her entire life.

She had planned her big day out carefully and she wanted to make her parents proud of her; she had always known she'd be the one of her siblings that would take the throne.

Daniel had never wanted to be King while Addison and Tristian had never wanted that sort of responsibility; they were all happy to watch her take that place.

The ceremony started and Danielle felt like everything was a blare before she was approached with the crown that she had chosen; she had the choice of many but this one meant something to her.

The crown that had once belonged to her grandmother, the crown that her own mother had used when she had been crowned Queen was the one that would crown her.

Carefully it was placed on her head and her eyes focused on her parents who watched on proudly.

Long Live Queen Danielle.

THE END.

###

Author's Note:

This is the end of Anything Could Happen.

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story, I couldn't have done it without any of you xxx