2

Jungkook's P.O.V

The pills, finally safely delivered, make up for around 5000 dollars, 10% is for me. No one is on the streets, seeing it's 11 pm and the rain has been pouring since sunrise. The small streets are my usual path to take but last time there were no footsteps behind me.

Again with following me!?

I turn around quickly, sensing the presence of someone nearby. I slam the body against the wall, pinning it roughly against the bricks. The person wriggles, wanted to get out of my grip. My muscles keep their body in place. One of my hands tighten around the follower's neck.
"W-wait", a panicked voice coughs. My hand immediately falls from its place.
"Candyshop guy?", I ask confused. I finally recognize his light brown eyes and purple hair.
"What the fuck are you doing here?", I growl angrily. I almost killed him for god's sake.
"I live in this  street and when I came home from work I saw you and well...", he mumbles embarrassed.

"Do you usually follow customers around?", I let go of his body and step backwards.

He casts his gaze downwards,"N-no"

I cross my arms,"So? What are you doing here then?"

"I don't usually give free candy to customers either", he retorts like he found his confidence back.

I step forward and he presses his body against the wall in instinct.

"So why me then?", I ask, actually curious this time but I don't make it sound like that. His ears are tinted pink from embarrassment and frustration.

"Because- because you seemed unhappy and I wanted to help", he answers timidly.

"A pack of sours snakes isn't going to change that. Candy doesn't solve problems, it just fills an empty stomach", I spit angrily.

The guy's lip begins to tremble,"I'm sorry".

I rub my head in annoyance. "I swear to god if you start crying. I'll seriously punch you in the face"

I wouldn't. His face is too cute to be bruised.

He bites his lip to stop the tears from falling, but I know that method all too well, it doesn't work. The first tears make its way down his cheek, and drip down onto his shirt. I notice he's wearing just a shirt, even though it was pouring a few minutes ago.

He's shivering.

I avert my gaze and slip off my jacket. It's too small for me anyway. I hang it over his shoulders and I notice him looking up to me with his big doe eyes. Tears well up again. The jacket looks too big on him, it's likes he drowning in it. I walk away, not even hearing his response.

I don't care. I just want to go home. But irony seeps in. I don't have one.

🌸 Again with the short chapters. I'm still away with friends     🌸