34 (M)

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER OKAY

Smut credit to Jihope101 !!!

Jungkook's P.O.V

The officer glances between me and Taehyung from behind his desk. He rubs his temples, "So let me get this straight-"

'There's absolutely nothing straight with this situation', I answer him in my mind.

"Kim Taehyung has a crazy stalker who wanted you, Jeon Jungkook, dead so he could have mr. Kim for himself. He trapped mr. Jeon in the graveyard and wanted to shoot him but mr. Kim was fast enough to shoot him from a distance. And the crazy stalker is also the head of the drugs gang we've been searching for".

"Yep", I nod my head, clutching Taehyung's hand in mine.

"Now what I am wondering is where did you, mr. Kim, get a gun from?", he leans on the desk in suspicion.

My eyes widen. Fuck. I didn't think about that.

"Well the gang members wanted to make it look like Jungkook's death was suicide so they gave him a gun so his fingerprints would be on it. The gun was then dropped at the entrance so it would seem that Jungkook shot himself there and stumbled into the graveyard to die at the angel statue. Obviously I found the gun when I saw the scene in front of me happen and didn't hesitate to shoot the guy who was planning on killing my boyfriend", Taehyung explains matter-of-factly. I see the detective nodding in approval.

"I see... now Chanyeol Park keeps telling us that Jungkook is also in his gang but obviously that's false information. We know he's just trying to get his revenge by dragging you down with him. He will be locked down soon", the detective stands up and sticks out his hand, "Thanks to you guys we now have a lead to uncover a huge drug dealing gang"

Me and Taehyung shake his hand, both not believing our plan worked.

Taehyung jumps into my arms once we're out of the police station.

"Can you believe that actually worked!?", he yells excitedly, "You're safe!"

"How the hell did you come up with that story?", I ask in disbelief, closing my arms around the small boy.

"I read a lot of Sherlock Holmes when I was young", he smiles, "I only read it for the gayness between Sherlock and John to be honest but it seems the stories also stuck with me".

I chuckle and kiss him shortly," You're amazing, do you know that?"

"Only because you've said it a hundred times already", he sticks out his tongue and grabs my arm, "Let's go get ice cream to celebrate!"

~

Taehyung's P.O.V

The ice cream shop is closed but nothing can ruin my good mood today! We decided to bake chocolate cupcakes in my kitchen.

"They are ready!", I get out of Jungkook's grasp when I hear the 'ping' sound. I run to the oven and pull them out. We were cleaning all the mess I made from being so clumsy. And it didn't help as Jungkook was being the perfect distraction. "We should make some chocolate cream!", I say in excitement.

"Whatever you like princess", Jungkook takes step closer to me.

"I'm not a princess! Can you heat the chocolate while I'm making the cream?", I pout and point to the chocolate bars on the counter.

I finish making the cream and fold the melted chocolate inside. "It looks so delicious!", I dip two of my fingers in the cream and licked one playfully while looking in Jungkook's eyes, "Mmm so good!" I say without breaking the eye contact. "Oh and Jungkook? You have somthing one your nose". I smear some cream on his nose.