18

Idk why but I heard this song for the first time today and it made me think of this story. Just imagine Jungkook singing it.

🍃

Taehyung's P.O.V

Kookie didn't return until my hair was finally done. His mouth was hanging wide open and I heard a faint 'fuck' coming out. I hid my face in my hands.

"It's ugly isn't it", I whine, not wanting to see myself in the mirror just yet. My hands get taken in his and he looks up to me smiling. "You're beautiful" He pecks the top of my nose.

I shy away, feeling my cheeks blush a horrendous red colour and decide to look into the mirror. My eyes widen as the white hair really contrasts against my eye colour but fits really well with my skin. I look good. My face is still tinted pink. I hadn't realised it but Jungkook was paying for me and I was already too late to stop him.

"You didn't have to pay", I tug at his shirt as we walk out of the salon. Some people stop to stare at me and I quickly hide behind Jungkook's broad back.

"Why are they staring at us Kookie?", my voice speaks up softly.

He turns around and holds me in his arms. "They aren't looking at us, only you. It's because you look so pretty and innocent"

I flutter my eyes as he leans in closer.

"If they'd only know what hides under your sweater. They would start to doubt your innocence", he says huskily and I push him away.

"I'm not innocent", I say and start to walk away.

I hear him snort," Really?"

"Yes"

"Then prove it", he states and I turn to face him.

"I will"

~

Night falls and once again Jungkook sleeps at my place, not wanting to leave me alone after last night's antics. I feel his warmth spreading through my body, his strong arms clutching my small frame. We've been talking about life, I mostly talk and he just listens with an occasional nod against my shoulder. I feel him tense when I mention him never telling me something about his past. The tension grows cold and I quickly try to make him forget my words. I climb on his stomach, my legs placed on either side of his body. I place my hands on his chest to steady myself.

"What are you doing?", Jungkook asks, a small smirk starting to play on his lips.

"Nothing", I say innocently, knowing it will enlarge the smirk on his handsome face. He's really handsome. I don't mention it enough. I trail down to his abs, feeling his warm skin under my touch. He grabs my hands to stop me.

"You have no idea what you're starting", he warns me. I cock my head to one side.

"I don't know what you mean", I let my hands trail even more downwards. His breath hitches and he flips us over.

"You really don't know what you're starting", his eyes darken.

"Maybe you'll just have to show me", I bite my lip slowly. He groans and leans in, attacking my lips. Our tongues fight for dominance but I quickly give up, already knowing my position. His fingers fumble with my shirt and before I know it, it ends on the ground together with his shirt. He leaves my mouth alone and goes to invade my neck. He leaves blue marks everywhere from my neck to navel. I tangle my hands in his hair as he blows cold air on the last hickey he made.

"K-kookie", I speak out panting.

"Already out of breath kitten?", he smirks against my neck and I yelp when he bites the skin.

"S-stop teasing me", I slap his hand softly which is tugging at the shorts I'm wearing.

"I can't help the fact you're wearing such short shorts", he lets his hand fall on my chest.

"T-that's why they're called shorts", I stutter, realizing the uncomfortable feeling in my lower region.

I can't do this yet.

He notices my change of moods and starts kissing me sweetly, a completely different feeling from the kisses before. He then lays beside me and pulls me closer, "Let's sleep okay?"

"Okay", my eyes are already drooping, worn out from the long day.

"Goodnight Tae"

"Goodnight Kookie"

And when Jungkook thinks I fell asleep he whispers a quiet," I love you"

With a smile I fall asleep in his arms.