16

Taehyung's P.O.V

The atmosphere between Jungkook and Jimin is very strange. They might think I don't notice it but I've learned to measure people's emotions quite well. When I take Jungkook's hand in mine I see Jimin narrow his eyes and vice versa. They seem to be mad at each other while there's nothing to be mad about. Jimin is my best friend. Jungkook is my friend who I kiss and cuddle with. There's no competition to deal with though they still act as if they are competing with each other all the time.

"Kookie", I whisper, his eyes look down at my small frame as we near the foster house.

"Why are you and Jimin so mad at each other? I want my friends to be friends", I say softly, hearing Jimin's footsteps to slow down. Jungkook also stops and just stares at me. I look at them both and the edges of my sight get blurry.

"Please don't be mad at each other because of me", I say averting my gaze to the floor. Jimin coughs awkwardly.

"I'm sorry TaeTae. I'm just a little jealous you have another friend besides me", he rushes to my side once he sees a tear fall. He clutches my shoulders and I notice Jungkook tense.

"Me too", Jungkook mumbles," I don't like to see anyone else touch you"

I snap my head up to them both.

"So I can't have any friends or touch people? I'm not someone's possession. Stop being jealous and apologize to each other before I unfriend both of you", I cross my arms over my chest and tap my foot frustrated. They both look at me with a shocked expression after my outburst. They then glance at each other sheepishly.

"I'm sorry Jimin hyung", Jungkook mumbles.

"Me too Jungkook", Jimin replies, slightly embarrassed.

"Great!", I show them my box smile and grab their hands," Now let's have a real fun day without any tension okay?"

"Okay", they both reply and walk alongside me into the house.

~

So Jimin is totally drooling over Yoongi, Jungkook's roommate, who's a little creeped out by the pink haired boy. I giggle at the sight before me. Jimin is touching Yoongi in subtle ways and flirting not so subtly. Jungkook smirks amused, I think he's happy Jimin is touch his friend and not me.

I'm sitting on Jungkook's bed in between his legs with his arms snaked around my waist. I play with his fingers, loving the rough feeling. I even got him to let me paint his nails black, the nail polish from Baekhyun who apparently stole it from someone called Seokjin. As soon the paint dries he dives his hands underneath my shirt, warming my body up. I shiver at the touch. He brings his head closer to mine making my skin tingle by his hot breath. "Tae", he whispers, not wanting Yoongi and Jimin to hear him. I hum, encouraging him to go on. "Let's get out of here before they start making out"

I glance at the two boys across of us and notice Yoongi had given into my best friend's flirty moves.

"Okay", I nod and we slowly make our way out of the room. Once outside the sun blinds me momentarily and in a moment of weakness I get pinned against the wall.

"It seems you like pushing me against the wall", I mumble, pouting a little.

"Want me to apologize?", Jungkook smirks at me.

"Never said I didn't like it", I say now more clearly, surprising him a little. His smirk widens. He leans in.

"I'm sorry what I said earlier. I never knew I was this possessive until I met you. I can't handle seeing people touch what's mine", he says huskily. More shivers run down my spine.

"W-what's yours?", I stutter, blushing a bright red. Something flashes in his dark eyes.

"Need me to mark you for you and the world to finally realise you're mine?", he lowers himself to my neck. I swallow with great difficulty.

"Please"

🍃

Sorry it's so short. My creativity has spiraled downwards at the moment :(