26

Just imagine jungkook singing this song to tae

Jungkook's P.O.V

10 pm

Silence

I'm in the kitchen making noodles, hoping Taehyung will at least try to eat something. I shouldn't be standing upright all the time cause it hurts my ankle a lot but I don't really care at this point. The only thing I care about it the boy upstairs who had fallen asleep, tired of crying. I grab the two bowls and make my way upstairs, hearing soft snores coming from the bedroom. I set the bowls down on the night stand and try to wake up Taehyung. He wakes up as soon as I touch him. His wide eyes hold nothing but fear and I back away quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched you. I wanted to wake you up cause you really need to eat Tae", I hand him a bowl which he stares at with a uneasy expression. "Please", I beg, pushing it closer until he finally takes it. I place myself on the edge of the bed eyeing him with worry. He brings the noodles closer and tastes it. He sets it back down.

"Tae", I sigh. He averts his gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry", he says in a small voice and I feel like he's on the verge of tears again.

"I really want to hug and hold you close to comfort you. But you won't let me touch you", I plead, just wanting to kiss all of the pain away but he wouldn't let me get close.

"I'm sorry", he repeats.

"It's okay", I say but my soft tone seems to make him snap.

He lies down frustrated, tugging at the white strands of hair," Everytime you touch me it feels like those guys touching me. Their fingerprints burned my skin. Their breaths poisoned my veins. Their dirty deeds ruined everything!"

"It's not like I don't want you to touch me. I'm just scared", Taehyung turns his head to me, his big sweater drowning him.

"It's okay", I repeat for a second time.

"I really don't wanna feel like this anymore kookie", tears are brimming at his eyes. I lie down next to him, shuffling a bit to the right so I wouldn't touch him.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault", I close my eyes, feeling anger well up again, "We have to report them"

Taehyung shakes his head," No! That would mean they'd take you too"

"It would serve me right", I face him," Look what they did to you Tae. That can't go unpunished"

He seems to recollect himself and sighs, "They'll meet their karma one way or another but right now I want to focus on us" His eyes then widen in realisation," I haven't even asked how you are yet, oh my god, I was wallowing in self pity so much that I forgot your pain. How's your ankle? Is your wrist alright?" He starts firing questions at me and it makes me laugh, only a little as it makes my ribs hurt.

"It hurts but not as much as seeing you hurt", I frown, wanting to just kiss the boy beside me but even here was Chanyeol blocking me from doing so.

Taehyung gazes at the mattress, "I'm s-"

"If you apologize again for something you didn't do I'll-", I stop my sentence.

"You'll?", he questions, eyes filled with uncertainty.

"I wanted to say "tickle you" but never mind", I smile sympathetically.

He bites his lip in thought. I stare at his adorable face, wondering how they could hurt such an angel.

"Jungkook", he says grabbing my attention," I want to try something"

I just follow his movement as he shuffles closer to me. I hear him inhale sharply as he leans against my body, pressing his face into my chest. "P-put you arms a-around me", he trembles and I frown at the idea. He seems in pain but I comply, snaking my arm around his waist. He gasps and I prepare for an outburst that doesn't come.

"You alright?", I ask as he doesn't say anything. I feel a nod against my chest.

"I-it's not that bad after a while. It's just like someone stings me with needles once in a while but it's fine. I think your familiar smell relaxes me a bit", he murmurs, his deep voice muffled by my shirt. After a long silence I decide to blurt out the question on my mind.

"Can I ask you something?"

He hums as answer.

"How did you escape?"

He tenses in my arms and I immediately let go of him, knowing I hit a sensitive subject. Taehyung doesn't move an inch.

"P-put your arms back it's cold", he mumbles, "And a guy named Namjoon, or something like that, helped me. He said he knew you and he let the door open after giving me my daily portion of food"

"Oh", I breathe, "I don't really know the guy but he saved my life after I was lying almost lifeless on the ground. He brought me to a hospital and visited me the next day, explaining his situation. I guess we can trust him"

"I guess we can", Taehyung whispers.

"I'm sorry to have dragged you into this situation", I say once again and I feel him sight against my neck.

"You can't help the fact I'm so loveable", he replies, making it sound light hearted which was everything except the reality we're in.

"Jungkook?", Taehyung suddenly speaks up.

"Yeah?"

"The week ended", he replies vaguely.

"Yeah?", I repeat, not knowing where this is going.

"You said you'd figure your emotions out after a week", he explains, "Did you?"

I let the silence linger a bit. Did I?

Hell yeah you did Jungkook. You love the boy for god's sake!

I lower my head and mumble into his ear: "Is this the right moment?"

"For what?", Taehyung asks confused. His cute expression warming my heart.

"To ask you to be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung rolls out of my arms with an expression I haven't seen on him in a while.

Happiness.

"Really? Oh my god yes you idiot!", he squeals, almost enveloping me in a hug but stops himself. He stares at me in uncertainity.

"We'll take it slow okay?", I nod and he smiles.

"Okay"