13

Jungkook's P.O.V

I walk Taehyung back to the shop after his lunch break ended. He turns to look at me when we arrive and I take him by surprise. I sweetly peck his lips, loving the way his cheeks tint red. "See you later babe", I wink at him as he weakly shoves me away. "Bye Kookie", he smiles and waves me away, walking into the shop. A grin is plastered on my face as I walk down the streets, avoiding the alleys in fear of coming across a cop again. The day is sunny, with an occasional cloud in the sky. I look up and shriek as I get yanked into an alley. My body gets pinned to the wall, the face in front of me, first a blurry sight, sharpens slowly.

"Chanyeol?", I croak out, my head hurts by being banged against the wall.

He smirks and lets go of my arms.

"What are you doing here?", I ask, a little shake in my voice noticeable.

"I'm a citizen, Jungkook. I can walk around town on my own", he crosses his arms, smiling darkly, "And I seemed to came across you and your cute friend"

I feel my face turn cold. The heat in my body rises.

"He's quite the catch, don't you think?", his eyes darken," I've seen him before. Might he be the reason you've been forgetting our meetings lately? That would be a real pity. I'd hate to get rid of him"

My fist clenches at those words. I really want to punch his face or strangle him but I can't. I know he's not alone here. He always has members near him in case of violence.

"He has nothing to do with this. I'm at fault, not him", I say through gritted teeth. Chanyeol seems satisfied with my answer.

"Like I thought. I hope you're planning on losing him or bad things might happen to him", he turns his back to me and chuckles lowly, "Purple hair really suits him" He walks out of the ally, his hands stuffed in his pockets. "See ya Jungkook"

When I think he's too far away, I let out a frustrated scream. I push my hand against the walls, looking for support. My body trembles because of anger. That asshole is fucking threatening me by hurting Taehyung. He has found my only weak spot.

~

Back at the house, I check my old phone, it's barely functioning and I can't do anything but text and call. I see I have a text message from an unknown number.

Can we meet later? :) –Tae

I smile unknowingly.

How did you get my number?

I might have stolen your phone when we were kissing and put your number in my phone... :p Sorryyy

I chuckle. He's more sly than I thought.

I'll meet you around 7 does that sound alright?

Yes! See you then kookie x

I throw the phone on my bed and slump down next to it. Closing my eyes, I remember the words Chanyeol had spoken. I won't let him hurt Tae. My Tae.

~

Yoongi stands in room, staring at me when I wake up. I almost tumble out of bed when I notice his stare. "Fuck Yoongi! What the fuck are you doing, staring at me like that?", I say angrily, scrambling from the ground.

He shrugs," I wanted to know if it'd wake you up"

"Obviously", I answer, "I felt your freaky gaze through all the layers of dreams I was having"

He chuckles, "Nice"

Grabbing my phone, I quickly look up to him, "What time is it?"

He checks his watch, "You slept soundly for a few hours. It's 9 right now"

"Shit", I curse loudly and grab my jacket from the bed post," Taehyung is going to hate me for this"

I run all the way to his house. The night has already fallen and my breaths turn white. My rapid footsteps echo through the street and I pass a few lamp posts, always checking for a figure lurking in the shadows. When I reach the house I knock a few times but no one comes to open it.

Shit shit shit.

I see an open window on the second floor and a rain pipe leading to it.

That's easy.

I look around for any movement on the empty street and climb all the way to the window. I swan dive into the pitch black room and roll one time, landing on my feet. I would fit perfectly into an action movie to be honest. The house is silent and worry starts to crawl into me. "Taehyung?", I quietly call out, hoping to receive an answer. I don't dare to flick on the lights, not that I would know where they even are, and feel my way to Taehyung's bedroom. I remember the way quite well. Once I'm in his bedroom, I hit the fairly lights next to the door. There I see a lump underneath the bedsheets.

"Tae baby?", I say and notice the lump moving a bit. He sticks his head out, his hair sticking in every direction. I walk closer and only now I notice his tear stained cheeks. I quickly slip under the sheets with him and grab his cheeks so he has to at me. "Tae what happened?", I ask softly. He starts sobbing into my chest.

"I- I lied", he's able to say through his hiccups.

"What do you mean babe?", I ask, stroking his hair.

"I- I'm not fine on my own. I m-might b-be an adult b-but I can't take care o-of myself", he sobs further into my chest, wetting my shirt.

"What do-"

"I'm s-scared of the f-fudging dark", his fists hits my chest lightly. I wrap my arms tighter around him.

"Shhh, I'm here now. There's nothing to be scared of now", I shush him, holding the whimpering boy in my arms.

"Wh-where were y-you", he snaps," I-I got w-worried something happened"

"I actually fell asleep", I admit sheepishly, "I've been having bad nightmares lately and I needed to catch up some sleep it seems. I'm really sorry Tae"

His brown eyes look up to me,"I-it's okay" He sniffs a few times, his sobs stopping slowly. "I h-have lots of dream catchers so you can sleep here without having any bad dreams"

I smirk and lean in so I can whisper into his ears, "Is that an invitation to sleep with you in your bed?"

His cheeks redden and he buries his head into my shoulder, "Don't make it sound like that"

"Like what?", I tease the older boy.

"Like we're not going to be sleeping", he shrieks when I flip us over, my body pressing his into the bed

"I've had enough sleep for today", I smirk, leaning in.