AUTHOR'S NOTE

just like an fyi this story will not contain physical abuse. idk why like that's in a lot of werewolf stories and im just Not Down with that shit to be real. 

Seriously if you are ever in a relationship that resembles like.,.,.most of the relationship's portrayed on wattpad werewolf stories. Run fast. 

I will have some possessive behavior in this, but if your man  (woman) in real life is super possessive over you. Run fast. Please if you or one of your friends is in danger please please please get help. You are never really alone. Someone always cares.

Make sure your man (or woman) treats you with some fucking respect. You are not someone's property!

Side note. Lillian is not a like a lot of mc's in the werewolf genre, she is a little power hungry and always has been. She has a strict set of morals that she never wavers from BUT they aren't necessarily like, good morals. She'll do what she has to do to make sure her and the people she cares about stays safe. And you might think "oh wtf why did she do that what a bitch just love him already omfg" she is human, and while she may feel the bond it's definitely not as strong as the kings. Also she dislikes werewolves for the way they treat humans so cut her some slack.

This book is kind of based in in modern era, but it has a king that rules all so not really. Just so you know.

Hope you all have a great day and i hope this didnt stop you from wanting to read this story! just wanted you all to have a heads up!

This is the like my first werewolf attempt story so if it's pretty strange/bad/weird im sorry!