Struggles and Snuggles..

After 6 years

Her tiny weak hands tried to reach the jar situated right on the top most corner in the shelf of the kitchen. Slowly she brought it down, carefully enough not to break it even by mistake. Afterall, she simply can not afford to loose the last two pieces of almond and oats biscuits left in the jar. Her favourites after all!

"Ummm....",satisfied with the tiny bit that gave to the biscuit cherishing each and every bit of it for she knew it well how difficult it will be to buy another pack of her favourites.

Relishing it to the last bit, she felt a sudden urge to eat a cup of milk tea. Quickly she ran to grab open the refrigerator, but disapponted she returned back finding no milk left in the glass.

"Ab isse bhi abhi khatam hona tha?", looking at the calender she found still 8 days left for the month to end.

"Sanyukta abhi 8 din aur aise hi chalana hoga, but kya karen? Ek bar job mil jaye nah toh bas..phir bahot saare chocolates khayungi!", she consoled herself.

Her phone buzzed. She quickly picked it up.

"Ha sneha...bas aa rahi hun!",she quickly ran to the bus stop where she knew her bestie Sneha will be waiting for her.

"Kitni late karegi Sanyun...chal abhi! Pata hai aj tera interview hai...?", she spoke holding her fingers tight.

"Han yaar...pata hai kal se pray kar rahun...ki kisi tarah yeh job mil jaye!  Tu nahi hoti toh mera kya hota yaar?",saying Sanyukta hugged her friend tight.

"Aree nahi re, sach kahu toh tere jaisi itni achi student ko ek P.A ki position ke refer karte waqt sach me bahot bura lag raha tha yaar...", Sneha bowed her head down in dismay while Sanyukta rubbed her shoulder ensuring that she is always grateful for her efforts.

"Woh chor...boss ne kuch kaha kya? Woh mujhe lenge nah?", Sanyukta enquired.

"Kya pata...? Woh thoda strict hain kam ko lekar..tuh bas kam thik se karna. Baki maine apna reference diya huya hai...ab chillax!",Sneha tried to comfort her bestie knowing the next few hours can be really tough for her best friend!

So guys, Sanyukta is living in a really bad condition. No job. No family. But why? What happend to her? Will the boss entertain her?
divya011995blackheart489ShilluParShianLalliSamSonali114babysunshine311ArushiDang2610Nishibaburhythem_SpreadYourWings95NishthaParmarAnchalAhujaSonali114ManognaManuleksss1011aakanksha16saniiikasharada18ShivaniNaolekarflorinedsilvaVedashreeKJinny_Tanya_Tanitanayajadhav1sanika_sandhirianAnkashaSinghharsram mrunal302000ShivjeetBhartisummerspankycOOlBEe2051sapna17_sahana1997prekshabutani1Kissu785natureloverr_95SusmitaSarkar2sanika_sandhirian