Chapter 17: The Reality

Randhir barges in the room with his phone, walking to and fro in anger dialled a number.

"Listen... I am sending you a picture. Her name is Sanyukta Aggarwal and I need all whereabouts of her! Listen be careful she is too clever to catch you."

Randhir cut his call and moved towards the window.

Bas Sanyukta now your game is over! You truth will be very close to me in a short span of time. Phir yeh sach sab ke samne hoga jo tum sab se chupane ki koshish kar rahi ho.

Next day morning

Sanyukta woke up to hear giggles of a child downstairs.

"Yeh bache ki awaz kaha se aa rahi hai? Oh no...yeh awaaz toh...uski...aarohi ki..!"

She ran as fast as she could. With her every step the voice seemed clearer. It was her daughter, Aarohi.

Aarohi, was sitting with Randhir playing with toys on his lap. Sanyukta was bewildered to see her with him.
Randhir threw a sharp gaze at her and smirked.

Placing her on the arms of the attendant, he walked towards her while Sanyukta stood like a statue.

"Tumhe kya laga tha ki mujhe pata nahi chalega? Tumhara sach janne ke liye mere liye sirf ek phone call hi kafi hai! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Aarohi tumhare aur Abhay ki beti hai! Whatever it was tum sach bata sakti thi mujhe! I would not have judged you Sanyukta."

Randhir whispered in her ears while a tear rolled down her eyes.

Phir se galat hi samjha tumne mujhe Randhir! Aarohi Abhay ki nahi tumhari aur meri beti hai... she is our child. But I knew that you would never believe me even if I tell you the entire truth. Because you blind in ego Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

She murmured under her breathe...for she knew Randhir would never believe her reality.

Guys I know this is a very short part.. I am trying to post as many parts as possible and complete this story and not stretch it for long.

Please do read, comment and vote.

Asyshi mskattie NehaBhavani Ferrero_Roccher jangma UniqueNImperfect taaniry Kishnee_