Chapter 8 : Broken Hearts

Abhay tried to calm her down. But that seemed most difficult at that point of time.

"I hate you Randhir...I would never love you again! Never.", Sanyukta's eyes decieved her words as they poured out what they had been storing in them for years. Abhay knew it well what she was going through..after all he had been there these years. But even at this point he felt skeptical to question her about her future plans. Gathering a lot of courage, he finally asked her.

"Sanyukta..ab kya?"

"Ab kuch nahi. Usne ek khel khela mera sath. Ab main ek khel khelungi. We will act like husband wife but..", she gathered hell lot of courage to speak further. "I will not let him know about her...mere sath in 6 saalon mein kya huya. He will never come to know. I need this job Abhay not for me atleast for her."

Abhay could not say a word but managed only to nod a yes. Had he been able to support her, he would surely have not let her go through this face. For he knew what it would be for Sanyukta to encounter Randhir again!

"Thik hai...par if you need any help. Main hu. okay?", he held her hand strongly asking for a yes in reply. She simply nodded her head with a faint smile appearing for a second and soon disappearing with a thought.

"Acha Abhay...did u call her today?", she enquired him curiously while smiled a bit saying, "haan baba...thik hai woh! Don't worry."

Sanyukta relaxed a bit. Later she reached her home and packed her stuffs.

"Randhir...I didn't marry Abhay or anybody else. But that does not mean you still exist in me..", she said to herself looking at mirror. Little did she know what a lie is she giving to herself!

Randhir saw Abhay Aggarwal dropping Sanyukta to the office the next day!

"Woh...who was the guy who dropped you here?", Randhir's voice deepened with jeaulousy which Sanyukta never failed to feel!

"ohh...he is my husband!",she said flaunting her red bangles in hand making Randhir fume with anger. How he loathed the sight of Abhay!

"Ohhhh....great but I am afraid you have to leave your dearest husband today Mrs.....Aggarwal and move with me, remember?", he never fails to taunt her.

Sanyukta nodded a yes almost teary eyed though she knew she could hurt him just like he is upto.

Sanyukta moved to the Shekhawat Mansion which was standing in the backdrop of a huge luxurios place admist greenary.

"Beautiful...!", Sanyukta murmered unconsiously under breath.

"Ahhhannn! The pleasure is completly mine Mrs.....Aggarwal", he spoke with the same taunts hidden under his polished voice.

Sanyukta made a face but her heart admired the beauty of the palace - like mansion. Had to be...after all its the Shekhawat's.

"go get freshen up! I will order something...!",he spoke at her retreating figure as she was being guided to her room by a servant Jia..

"I am not hungry...Sir!", she turned her face back taunting him this time though her stomach churned with hunger.

After sometime when Randhir was upto searching some documents, he found a earring lying on the floor.

"Sanyukta....!", making  face he decided to go to her room giving it to her. The door of her room was open. As soon as he entered her room, she moved out of the bathroom in a white bathing towel wrapped around her figure. Her shoulder showed up the wet drops of water trickling down. Her milky white legs were skinny yet beautiful. She indeed was beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful making him go wild over him once again. He had seen her like this before but watching her like this was no less than a treat to him now years after.

As soon as she found him starring at her like a love stricken animal, she quickly tried to walk away from him but he in a moment grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall inclining onto her, making her panting for breadth.

Guys yeh part lengthy tha bcz its a joint chap of teaser and new part. 😊 Today I want max votes...naho toh next part delay hoga 😈 bahot mystery lag raha h? Kuch raaz kholu? 😂

ank7505074725 KoyalChatterjee AsthaKarna aashifictions SnehalGhodke9 Brinda1207 komalnrana127 KajalS14 crazytuktuk Brinda21 NehaS0411 sandhirevergreen harsram komalnrana127 Sonali114 ShilluParShian babysunshine311