Chapter 5 : He is rough...he is tough!

"Sneha...I want you in my cabin within five minutes!",saying he hung the phone.

"Oka...right Sir!", Sneha gulped and rushed towards his cabin thinking what went wrong.

Kya huya hoga? Kahin Sanyukta ne toh kuch galat nahi kar diya hoga?
Varna siyappa ho jani hai mere sath...

"Sanyu..tu aise bahar kiyu baithi hai...?", she wispered softly in her ear.

"Main woh...woh tere....!", Sanyukta was about to say something when she worried and anxious held her hand firmly and said, "dekh yaar jo vi hai.. boss bula rahe hai. So I have to rush, akar sunti hun!"

She knocked his door..

"Come in..!", his arrogancy greeted her.

"Sir...",she was about to say something when he confronted her,"4 mins 56 seconds...not bad at all Miss Sneha! I like it."

She passed a genuine smile when his eyes grew darker making her anxious.

"You recommended me Mrs Sanyukta's profile a couple of times. Despite the fact of her being an undergraduate I entertained her on your words. After meeting her, I want to give her as well as you a chance."

"Me?", Sneha looked confused while he smirked at her.

"Yes. I am appointing her as my P.A and you are bound for her every right and wrong deeds. Since you gave me her recommendation, so as per the company policy you are liable for her antics. If she does something good, I will be giving you a  bonus and if she does something which I feel is wrong then...you will be FIRED!", he stated.

She still was looking at him jaws opened. She could not believe that her job is now in Sanyukta's stake. She can make or mar her life now.

"Go tell her that she have to sign an agreement. Its ready now. Tell her to come in.", he commanded as she followed his order.

"Sanyukta...", she came panting out of the cabin while Sanyukta gave her an anxious look.

"Kya huya?", she enquired.

"Ab mere job tere hath mein hain! Sir ne kaha...", saying she repeated her boss's word by word while Sanyukta rounded off her hazel orbs in surprise.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat tum gire huya ho yeh toh usi din mujhe pata chal gaya tha jis din college mein tumne us Ishika ko kiss kiya tha! Par tum dusro ke life se bhi khelna sikh chukhe ho? Itna nijhe gir gaye ho ki ab mujhe chot pochane ke liye tum Sneha tak ko nahi choroge yeh nahi socha tha!
Thought she.

"Andar jah Sanyun...ab meri aur teri job sirf tere hath mein hai!", Sneha held her hand and pleaded.

"Sir may I come in?", she asked while he smirked at her thinking..

Ab maine tumhare saare raste band kar diye hai Sanyukta. Ab se tum wohi karogi jo main chahunga. Apne liye nah sahi par apni friend ki job bachane ke liye hi sahi.

Precap - An new character will take entry. Surprise. 😉

NehaS0411 sandhirevergreen harshianu12 shivisaxena7 harsram LalliSam blackheart489 harsramShilluParShian divya011995Sonali114babysunshine311Nishibaburhythem_37SpreadYourwingsAnchalAhujaNishthaParmarManognaManuaakanksha16srsshekhawat