Chapter 12 : Forgive your Mumma please!

Sanyukta closed her as a tiny tear escaped her eyes. Abhay too shifted his gaze downwards. Maybe tears were forming in his eyes too. Her baby's words hit an acute pain in her heart. She shut her eyes tight for a moment to absorb the pain her soul held.

The very next moment she reopened her trying to form a smile admist her tears to look at her baby looking at her for an answer, "mumma apko bahot jald apne saath leke jaane wali hai, babu!"

This time she did not make a fake promise. This time she decided to keep her promise. A firm promise made to her baby. Abhay too looked shocked at her decision. He knew the difference atleast between her fake and real lies.

"Saccchiii...!", she gave a goofy smile at her mumma. The brightest smile ever.
"Aap sachi... meil...mujhe leki jao shakti ho...?", she said as if she could not believe her ears. She is finally going to stay with her mumma.

She quickly hugged her mom back in happiness. Sanyukta too took her a warm motherly hug. "Mera baccha...! Please mujhe maaf kardo beta. Main apko itne saal apne sath nahi rakh saki!"

"Its ohhkay...mummma!", the little baby kissed her mother's cheeks gently while Abhay smiled at their antics.

The way driving back to home, Sanyukta rubbed her nose with a napkin as she has been crying for a while now.

"Sanyukta... yeh jante huye bhi Mumbai use le jane se kya kya ho sakta hai, do you really want to take her back?", Abhay asked softly while concentrating on the road.

She shut her eyes recalling all these years she has suffered to keep her baby safe. "Pata hai sab...but now I can't keep her away from me anymore, Abhay!", she sniffed while replying.

"Randhir ko kya bologi?", Abhay enquired to which her reply came a little desparate and firm, "Socha nahi.. I don't care!"

"Aur woh log..? Unke baare mein bhi you don't care now, Sanyukta!", Abhay now looked straight in her eyes which were horrified for a moment. "Agar unhe pata chal gaya ki woh aur tum zinda ho..."

"Let them know....!", Sanyukta replied firmly now. "Us time they did what they wanted. Main tab kuch kar pane ke condition me nahi thi! But this time I won't leave them if they even try to touch my baby. Aur un logo ke liye main maar chuki hun, Abhay. They believe that I am dead!"

"Paar agar woh log....! I mean kya tum akele unse face kar paogi?", Abhay asked worriedly. "I will take help from police this time.", she gave a strict reply.

On the other side, Randhir glanced at the wall clock angrily.

9pm sharp!

He took a bottle of whiksy and gluped one shots after another in anger. Needless to say Sanyukta would have a tough time tonight.

ank7505074725 KoyalChatterjee AsthaKarna 8ShivangiUpadhyay aashifictions SnehalGhodke9 brinzz1207 Aaliya2106 crazytuktuk brinzz1207 Brinda21 sandhirevergreen NehaS0411 harsram ArushiDang2610 divya011995 ShilluParShian