Chapter 15: The Past

Previously

Sanyukta...you don't even know how much you can fight. Your capabilities will be revealed at your worst times. Yaad hai na...kaise us time you escaped...even you fought death when you had a 2 months old baby in your womb.", Abhay's voice filled a gush of strength in her to fight the world.

She closed her eyes... her answer changed overnight from no I can't to yes I can!

Presently

She recalled those moments when her parents and family came to know about her pregnancy.

Flashback
It was Ankit's engagement with Vidhushi when all of a sudden she was called for. Sanyukta was in a delimma of telling Randhir the truth about her pregnancy.

Yes she had came to know a week before about her pregnancy when all of a sudden she started getting pukish. As she was infront of his room to convey the good news to Randhir, she saw the most dreadful sight of Randhir kissing Ishika! Yes he ditched her...just to take revenge from Rehan???

Sanyukta was broken rather rooted on the spot. They had a huge fight in the canteen admist all.. but Randhir is Randhir. After all the fact he tried to apolosize her a couple of times..but this time she could no longer take his impulsiveness for granted.

On the day she decided to leave for home, Randhir came to her for a final apology but she left. Not because she can not forgive him but because she did not want her child to get his touch. After all he ditched her brutally.

But who knew her family would ditch her even more brutally...

On the day of engagement, she fainted during the ceremony. As a result everyone came to know of her pregnancy. Her dad declared her marriage with Sameer after abortion. Despite her pleadings they took her to hospital, during which she managed to elope. But later they found her and declared to kill her. She was tied with room in a house with no food days after days, but with god's grace Abhay Aggarwal his bestie saved her and flew to another city.

Flashback over

Tears rolled down her eyes as she recalled those days...Abhay on the other side of the call understood well what she was recalling.

He too kept silent for a while.

"Sanyukta...tu yaad rakh ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye kuch bhi...I am with you!", he declared.

"Hmmmm...", she spoke admist tears. "Bus Randhir ko kabhi nahi pata chalna nahi chahiye uske baare mein.

They ended the conversation soon..little did they knew somebody overhead them that night...Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

So ....now you all know her past... how she came till here. Who is Arohi! But Randhir has heard them..so what now? Does Randhir know the whole truth or its just a part of the truth he has sensed? Read to know more 😋😎 I know I am bad...I keep secrets😈

Asyshi Siddhika25 MonaMandy Kishnee_ Farah_tahmed jangma Manalik13 Ankita0392 KoyalChatterjee SnehalGhodke9 kosha299 aashifictions Ankita0392 cotton_blossom Brinda21 NehaS0411