Chapter - 20 : Forgiveness

"Sanyukta....sanyukta! C'mon open the door, yaar", Randhir slammed the door hard.

"Just get lost!", throwing her wedding jewellery away on the bed with rage she replied.

"Acha...ab maaf bhi kardo (Please forgive me now)", Randhir made a puppy face hopping that she would open the door.

"No ways! Jo tumne kiye hai...woh galat hai. (What you did was wrong) How could use Abhay and me to get the truth out?", she shouted at the top changing herself into a pink saree.

"Agar main natak nahi karta, toh pata kaise chalta that you still love so much? (If I did not act, how would I know that you still love this much)", Randhir said from the other side of the door, but Sanyukta was in no mood to calm down.

"No ways Randhir! I won't open the door for anything." Sanyukta yelled at the top of her voice.

"Mumma....mumma!", her one call was enough to open the door. Sanyukta quickly opened the door, and hugged her daughter tight.

Randhir appeared straight in front of her and kissed her lips passionately without letting her speak a word.

Aarohi hid her face within her palms, feeling shy. Sanyukta looked at Randhir amazed, whereas he sealed his lips with hers.

After kissing her, Randhir slowly stared at her. "You lied to me. This is not correct."

"Lied what?", Sanyukta glanced in opposite direction, avoiding an eye-contact with him.

"Acha ji..! She is my daughter too..You could have told me that. Did you hate me so much that you never felt like sharing the truth with me?" A tear escaped his eyes as he tried to meet her gaze.

"I am sorry, Randhir! At times I really missed you. I wished you were with me to share Aarohi's laughter, her sadness and her naughtiness. I wished we would have stayed awake the whole night when she had soaring fever. But it was the scenario. We missed it, Randhir!", Sanyukta cried looking at Aarohi who was now watching them from afar, unable to comprehend what's going on.

"And what's the reason? Our fights and misunderstandings? You hid her because of all these? Was negative strong enough to overpower love, Sanyukta?", she looked in disbelief, unable to interpret the same Randhir who appeared insanely egoistic at times.

"No...there was somether bigger than our ego! My family, bhaiya and papa are happy to know I died years back. I don't want to let them know about Aarohi's existence; otherwise, they may end up killing us", a tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to explain what happened years back to them.

"Whaaa..? Did you say kill both of you?" Randhir felt a sudden short of air, unable to comprehend the facts correctly.

"Yes...you have learnt from Vidhushi that I am getting married. Did you what happened after that? They tried to get me married, but I escaped! While running with a three months old baby in my womb, I hid in a warehouse. Suffering from hunger and short of breathe, I fainted. I only woke up getting choked from the smell of ashes and heat of fumes nearing me. Yes, they made every effort to kill putting fire all around. Fortunately, I managed to break the backside door and reach Abhay's home. Years from them, I managed to survive without letting the world know about Aarohi", she hid her face with her palm after completing the story.

"Years after when I met you, all expecting and undeserving was your ego and anger, Randhir. No wonder my family tried to kill your belonging and me, but your behaviour was no less. I wish you stood up for me every time I was expecting", she completed her final words while Randhir couldn't speak a word further.

"Come Sanyukta!", Randhir took her hand and held Aarohi's little finger while she was busy playing with her doll.

Precap - Randhir proposes Sanyukta for marriage!

I am sorry guys! I know I am running late as I can't find time due to my work. Please bear with me. Thanks.🧡

Asyshi Ferrero_Roccher jangma SnehalGhodke9 Kishnee_ KoyalChatterjee MonaMandy mskattie sandhirevergreen