Chapter 13 : You Digust Me!

The clock struck 10pm when a car reached his home. Sanyukta tip toed towards her room when a voice sent a chill down her spine.

"Mrs Sanyukta...Aggarwal!", Randhir's sarcasm coaxed voice greeted him back. She only turned back to find a drunken Randhir struggling to stand properly.

A shiver ran down her spine for she knew the consequences that she would face....

"Randhir... sorry..I mean sir, can we talk tommorow. Abhi kafi raath bhi ho chuki hai and...", as she was utterting those words, she retreated backwards he moved closer to her.

Her hazel eyes failed to meet those red sulken eyes. As he moved towards her, soon she found herself pinned to the wall.

"Randhir....Sir what are you doing?", she could hardly breathe as his lips closed their spacing.

"What were you doing with that guy?", the question shook her from within.

"Who....? Ohh...that's none of your business! He is my husband and I can do what I want him.", she waved the question off in air.
Now she understood Randhir had seen Abhay...
But how will he react now was her prime concern because she knew Randhir... the old Randhir that she knew was not as deadly as the RSS she knows now.

"Really? Your are just my slave Sanyukta. Remember I have full control on you.", he barked.

She eyed her like a tigress in return. "Acha kya karoga ha?"

To her violent question came an unassumed response.
Randhir who was still controlling himself, clutched her hair in his fist pulling her towards him. He placed his lips on her's kissing them throughly, sucking and bitting them in the process. At first she was too shocked to understand but later she struggled hard to release herself from his strong clasp.

"Ummm...! Choro...", she could hardly breathe to utter these words from his sudden attack.

He sucked each and every corner of her lips like a hungry lion. He endaveoured each corner of her mouth making her moan in a process. Though she was starled, angry with his deads yet something pleasured her within.
May be it was that love that still dwelt in her heart as a forever...!
He left her soon in a trance... a moment flashed before his eyes!

Precap: "Kiyu choda tumne mujhe Sanyukta?",asked Randhir in a drunken state.

Siddhika25 MonaMandy Kishnee_ jangma Manalik13 KoyalChatterjee AsthaKarna Ankita0392 SnehalGhodke9 KajalS14 8ShivangiUpadhyay